Goodbye to the Pista?

Should the pista go for an 812 competizione?

• No, the pista is an icon!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, the 812 competizione is one of a kind.

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Where are the tits?
ello.jpg

/VanessaThreadNow

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Poll is a tie. Someone please break it.

• 2Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Isnt the 812 the one people cant control? If so go for it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I will break the tie and vote you sell one imaginary car you own for a new imaginary car you own. Sweet dreams.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You got a problem with the 80s faggot?

r5hptmyhjrmyjgpowikp.jpg
or 80's Buicks?

This is now an 80's muscle cars thread!

My ride in 87... Plain green on the outside. Monte Carlo SS powertrain and suspension. As pic below, but I didn't have the gold penstriping. She was a beast.
1644466159945.png

• 7Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
No cupholder in the 812... That's got to be a no go for sure!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
My ride in 87
Gross! If I was clocking that car, I'd say '72 or so. Like... no offense Haus, I really like ya but that is one ugly car~

Sexy car aesthetics today are global but back in the 80s, if it wasn't Italian, it was a cement brick with 4 wheels and a steering wheel.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Gross! If I was clocking that car, I'd say '72 or so. Like... no offense Haus, I really like ya but that is one ugly car~

Sexy car aesthetics today are global but back in the 80s, if it wasn't Italian, it was a cement brick with 4 wheels and a steering wheel.
Oh she was ugly as all hell, but she was fast as all hell too.

I was OK with this.

And you're correct in that the older "big body" monte carlo's had a better aesthetic to them. In my case this one was a hand me down when my grandmother got a new car. (Which was the only time my grandfather, in his entire life, bought a car new off a lot) I got her used Monte Carlo. Later in the 90's when my grandfather got to the point he couldn't drive anymore I ended up getting his mid 70's El Camino.

I have always been a man of classy rides, as you can see.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think 90s is the last best decade for car designs and simplicity for repairs, sure they dont have the cameras or the tablet glued to the dashboard, but you can buy that stuff aftermarket if you must have them. anything cool after the 90s are "retro" cars. i swear every parking lot looks like the same cars are parked there with different brand names, the colors are even more bland. how do people keep buying those things? i went with a friend to the movies and afterward he couldnt find his car because the whole lot was filled with silver or gray crossovers. his car was sandwiched between 2 of them. he had to use his car alarm just to find where it was.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I know it's not much of a sports car, but I do like the new Corvettes. You don't get much more bang for the buck.

2022-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-imsa-gtlm-championship-edition-006-1623418361.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ya, while I think the newest Vettes could be smoothed out and less jagged in areas, the price to 0-60 speed is great. You're basically getting a 250k euro supercar under 100k when it comes to performance. Agree Dirk.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Unless you're some kind of loaded serious collector, I feel like Ferrari is the slightly less douchey choice? Also, Magnum PI drove that 308 GTS. Though, it doesn't seem like he scored a lot of black dick. You probably want to throw that into consideration.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users