Goodbye to the Pista?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Should the pista go for an 812 competizione?

• No, the pista is an icon!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, the 812 competizione is one of a kind.

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Since it was reported all allocations were spoken for last month I'd love to hear the 'story' on how this was opportunity came up. Anyone re-selling an allocation gets perma banned from buying again so that's likely not the case. People that were given allocations had a min of 3 Ferraris and Folor only has 1... It would be even more interesting what getting selected is like. No where near near the exclusivity of Ferrari my BMW M3 is a 1/16. I am flagged as a 'VIP' customer. If a dealership is being sent a car, other dealerships can negotiate a trade to have it sent to them instead. VIP status meant if a car was not claimed by someone BMW NA could jump in and force the car to get redirected. Also I get sent special hardcover books with personalized covers like

View attachment 397813
This one did come with a nice selection of actual paint samples.

What type of exclusive marketing material do you get sent as someone being on 'the list' for an 812 allocation?
In this post a guy who has never owned a Ferrari tries to tell one who does how the Ferrari purchase process works.

LOL

• 3Harrow
  • 1Potato
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 4 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
In this post a guy who has never owned a Ferrari tries to tell one who does how the Ferrari purchase process works.

LOL
Please correct me if my experience on how the process works is wrong. In addition to owning multiple Ferraris, participation in the 'Ferrari Challenge' events also increases your standing on the allocation participant list. Am I wrong in my understanding? If so, what criteria am I missing? I'd love to skip those expectations and grab one myself :)

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Please correct me if my experience on how the process works is wrong. In addition to owning multiple Ferraris, participation in the Ferrari challenge also increases your standing on the allocation participant list. Am I wrong in my understanding?
Once you have the financial means to purchase a Ferrari and join the F-club then I will take time to explain to you how to buy one. Until then enjoy your bmw..

• 4Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think it comes down to how much harder it is to say/type Competizione (sp) instead of Pista. I don't think any of us really want to type that out fully whenever we refer to your wonderful vehicle. Is there some sort of shortened version like Compe that we/you could use for convenience? I know that's a dinosaur, but maybe that makes it cooler?

On the other hand, Pista always sounded super-duper-faggy to me, so there's that to consider as well.

I'm gonna vote for the new one, just so I can participate in what is clearly one of the biggest decisions in FoH history.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
ferrari GIF

Enzo was a beut.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Nice try doxxing me

Interesting. I posted a pic of my Ferrari and no one has doxxed me yet. You should have more faith in the integrity of our FoH brethren.

Would love to see what wrap you put on it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Interesting. I posted a pic of my Ferrari and no one has doxxed me yet. You should have more faith in the integrity of our FoH brethren.

Would love to see what wrap you put on it.
Bro everyone has a f430. Not everyone has a custom pista. I highly doubt that’s even your f430 lmao.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Harrow

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Dude, no. Someone will cross reference it with Ferrari forums and dox me.

Maybe just draw us a picture then? That shouldn't be a problem from someone with an incredible imagination that can be best described as delusional disorder.

• 6Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Dude, no. Someone will cross reference it with Ferrari forums and dox me.
Tape hand written random number string like 987134 to the steering wheel and take a pic of just that and the dashboard, no way to figure out who it is and enough info to see what car it is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I wanted the forum input since you guys know this pista has been a big part of my life. With the market the way it is my pista is worth A LOT. Like a whole lot. I just got notification that I have the opportunity to reserve a 812 competizione.. I’m a one exotic car kinda guy. More than one then you’re just a show off and not in it for the fun. So should I say goodbye to the pista and hello to the 812 competizione?

812 is ugly as fuck. Most poor plebes that don't understand exotic cars are going to assume you're driving around in a C7.

If anything, get a Stradale bro.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
812 is ugly as fuck. Most poor plebes that don't understand exotic cars are going to assume you're driving around in a C7.

If anything, get a Stradale bro.
Good point kirun. Keeping the Pista!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry

joz123

Potato del Grande
How about a rickshaw bet. Folzer posts proof he owns it or gets 30 days in the rickshaw.

• 2Like