Goodbye to the Pista?

Should the pista go for an 812 competizione?

• No, the pista is an icon!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, the 812 competizione is one of a kind.

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Basically, Foler's Pista is:

Mondo-Masters-of-the-Universe-Faker-16th-Scale-10-1200x900.jpg

^ Doxx alert.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I don't think Foler drives anything Chuk...

Trying to be PC here and not a filthy, deplorable ableist but, y'know...

6-round-handicap-decal.png

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think Foler drives anything Chuk...

Trying to be PC here and not a filthy, deplorable ableist but, y'know...

View attachment 397643
i'm just playing around, no idea what his deal is, i really dont want to know, i just dont like liars. if you're gonna lie, at least make it a believable lie. if i was gonna lie about my car i would mention one of the dream cars i wanted in my 20s but never got.
pictures-of-pontiac-firebird-cabrio-1993-101681.jpg

93 Firebird convertible. it was such a sweet looking car

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
i just dont like liars
Look, I'm extremely pro freedom of speech, so harboring that sentiment also cuts into the opposing sentiment of banning Foler. I absolutely want to ban Foler. I'm not the only one. Why the brass here doesn't pull the plug, I have no idea but I have my gue$$es. I mean, c'mon... it's sooo not about merely harboring a grudge from someone I dislike. Look at Booze. He and I will NEVER be anything but hateful toward each other and I'd never in a million years state, dream, think, or want him banned. Ditto with Sevens. Ditto with Punko. Ditto with Fucker. Ditto with Mario. etc etc...

...but Foler is a different breed of cancer and nuisance upon this fine forum.

You said it best... I just don't like liars.

There should truly be a put up or shut up event concerning Foler. Just a 1 time special ban bet kinda thing: produce evidence of your shit or be perma-banned. That'd be great lulz either way.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I wanted the forum input since you guys know this pista has been a big part of my life. With the market the way it is my pista is worth A LOT. Like a whole lot. I just got notification that I have the opportunity to reserve a 812 competizione.. I’m a one exotic car kinda guy. More than one then you’re just a show off and not in it for the fun. So should I say goodbye to the pista and hello to the 812 competizione?

What are the non exotics you have in your garage(s)?

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I know it's not much of a sports car, but I do like the new Corvettes. You don't get much more bang for the buck.

2022-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-imsa-gtlm-championship-edition-006-1623418361.jpg
Lmao looks like a mclaren and Ferrari bastard child. This is a car for larpers. I am no LARPER.

• 2Harrow

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Forget about what we think, what does Katie Katro think since she will be the one riding in it?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Forget about what we think, what does Katie Katro think since she will be the one riding in it?
Women shouldn’t have an opinion in any man’s financial decision. I buy the car for me. Not for her. You cuck.

• 3Worf
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
or 80's Buicks?

This is now an 80's muscle cars thread!

My ride in 87... Plain green on the outside. Monte Carlo SS powertrain and suspension. As pic below, but I didn't have the gold penstriping. She was a beast.
View attachment 397613
My first car was a shitass early 80s Buick Skylark. The best that could be said for it was that it ran pretty reliably. It was more rust and Bondo than anything else. The first car I bought myself in HS was a 72 Firebird with the big big 455. Was a lot of car for a kid and wish I hadn't sold it when I went off to the military.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Since it was reported all allocations were spoken for last month I'd love to hear the 'story' on how this was opportunity came up. Anyone re-selling an allocation gets perma banned from buying again so that's likely not the case. People that were given allocations had a min of 3 Ferraris and Folor only has 1... It would be even more interesting what getting selected is like. No where near near the exclusivity of Ferrari my BMW M3 is a 1/16. I am flagged as a 'VIP' customer. If a dealership is being sent a car, other dealerships can negotiate a trade to have it sent to them instead. VIP status meant if a car was not claimed by someone BMW NA could jump in and force the car to get redirected. Also I get sent special hardcover books with personalized covers like

1644549448770.png

This one did come with a nice selection of actual paint samples.

What type of exclusive marketing material do you get sent as someone being on 'the list' for an 812 allocation?

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 8 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Since it was reported all allocations were spoken for last month I'd love to hear the 'story' on how this was opportunity came up. Anyone re-selling an allocation gets perma banned from buying again so that's likely not the case. People that were given allocations had a min of 3 Ferraris and Folor only has 1... It would be even more interesting what getting selected is like. No where near near the exclusivity of Ferrari my BMW M3 is a 1/16. I am flagged as a 'VIP' customer. If a dealership is being sent a car, other dealerships can negotiate a trade to have it sent to them instead. VIP status meant if a car was not claimed by someone BMW NA could jump in and force the car to get redirected. Also I get sent special hardcover books with personalized covers like

View attachment 397813
This one did come with a nice selection of actual paint samples.

What type of exclusive marketing material do you get sent as someone being on 'the list' for an 812 allocation?
This guy FUCKS

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I wanted the forum input since you guys know this pista has been a big part of my life. With the market the way it is my pista is worth A LOT. Like a whole lot. I just got notification that I have the opportunity to reserve a 812 competizione.. I’m a one exotic car kinda guy. More than one then you’re just a show off and not in it for the fun. So should I say goodbye to the pista and hello to the 812 competizione?

If you are looking for an exotic car, why are you looking at Ferraris ? Its a luxury car, not exotic.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user