Google service alternatives

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
I'm so lost... How can I use my device (Moto) camera and switch the default "Photos" app to my file manager? After I take a picture and swipe left to look at it, it's trying to enable Photos app.
Can't delete it, just force stop it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm so lost... How can I use my device (Moto) camera and switch the default "Photos" app to my file manager? After I take a picture and swipe left to look at it, it's trying to enable Photos app.
Can't delete it, just force stop it.

I would assume you'd have to gain root access to gut core android apps.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Youtube now has an option on the "don't like these recommendations" on youtube for the channel they got the recommendation from. I wish they just had an option of "don't show me the NFL" or whatever else to cut to the chase. In the last week I got recommendations for the Obama Channel, Michelle Obama channel. Elite computer AI. Sadly I think they pull a lot of them out of their ass from clicking on a youtube video on FoH in the political channel and watching it for 30 seconds.

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
I would assume you'd have to gain root access to gut core android apps.
They actually changed the settings because everyone was pissed to use data saving stupid or out if focus images. Now you can choose which images you want to upload and save to their server.