GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dual wielding swords.
Are you trying to tell me that this doesn't looking amazing?

959782-epic_ranger.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tower of Joy was pretty fucking good IMO. Bitching about Dual wield Dayne is the ONLY thing people can really complain about because you didn't get to jerk off to Dawn.

Besides that and young Ned Starks inverted volcano face I thought it was a great fight scene. Of all the things to bitch about ToJ shouldn't be one of them. Plenty of discussion room for bad fight scenes not including that one.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The way it started, the way it finished, and everything in between those two points in time.
Eh, it wasn't exactly Obi Wan/Qui Gon versus Darth Maul quality, but it was decent enough for cable television.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Tower of Joy was pretty fucking good IMO. Bitching about Dual wield Dayne is the ONLY thing people can really complain about because you didn't get to jerk off to Dawn.

Besides that and young Ned Starks inverted volcano face I thought it was a great fight scene. Of all the things to bitch about ToJ shouldn't be one of them. Plenty of discussion room for bad fight scenes elsewhere.
It is Gav. He is a dude that pegs other dudes dressed up like my little ponies...

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It is Gav. He is a dude that pegs other dudes dressed up like my little ponies...
Does he really? I always assumed he was straight because he was in love with Ravvenn at one point, but who the hell knows these days.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Does he really? I always assumed he was straight because he was in love with Ravvenn at one point, but who the hell knows these days.
To be fair, falling in love with Ravven sounds like a good way to turn gay.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Neither this nor the retarded bullshit that faggot above you said is true.
I mean I cant speak for the pony pegging but it's a verifiable fact that you were head over heels for the Megan Fox of Ohio.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean I cant speak for the pony pegging but it's a verifiable fact that you were head over heels for the Megan Fox of Ohio.

Nobody who ever raided with that insufferable cunt could have been head over heels for her.

• 2Picard

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Nobody who ever raided with that insufferable cunt could have been head over heels for her.
Fuck if you dont mind the fact that I live in the ghetto and somebody tried to break into my tiny ass house today, I'd put you up for awhile. I'm like 6 hours north though. If you need someone to provoke your brother into breaking the law so they finally haul him away, I bet I can get that done too./QUOTE]

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah don't forget to quote the part where I said "what we have is real" too genius.

tJcAtAv.jpg
I really can't get over how pathetic you all are. I mean it's kind of amazing how desperately you faggots need to dogpile on someone with little or no evidence. Kinda like how Citten 'outed' me as a convicted sex offender from Chicago, and all you retards convinced yourself it was me because I was out for the day and not around to point out how monumentally fucking stupid you all are. I mean seriously, you guys don't have a single thing to go on, except for a_skeleton_03 being butthurt that he never managed to seal the deal and fuck Ravvenn, so now he's on here making up some bullshit about vicodin. He flat out admitted he doesn't know if she's making up the shit about her brother, and having a relatively close family member of my own who is a sociopath, if she's making that shit up then she's done a lot of a homework because that story seemed pretty consistent with my own experiences. Even if she does have an opiate addiction, that shit is serious, incredibly difficult to kick, and can really fuck up your health besides. So yeah, if she's dealing with an opiate addiction of her own while being stuck trying to manage her drug addict sociopath of a brother and protect her son at the same time, it seems to me like she could use some pity and/or sympathy, instead of you sad fuckers being gleeful about someone's life going ass-up.

Also, why the fuck are you guys even vilifying her about sending someone topless pictures? She isn't married, HE is. He's the one who was on the brink of cheating on his wife. Nobody has any real evidence that she scammed anybody out of anything, it seems like most of you who gave her stuff are in the same boat as a_skeleton_03, pissed off you didn't get a piece of ass for your trouble.

Get a life you sad fucking nerds.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
These are the damn accurate spoilers that so far are probably a 98% accuracy rate.

Be very sure you want to click this.
This is not fan fiction, be sure.

If you seriously think that this is any better than a random 12th grade nerd could come up with in his English class then I believe your right to live should be revoked. There is nothing subtle or interesting in any of this, it's just the most direct and obvious way to resolve every major plot point.

Can't wait for the Mario Sunshine ending of this piece of shit.