GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I feel bad for Bran. Dude gets paralyzed in episode one and then is forced to absorb all the world's memories, turning him into an autistic sack of potatoes. At least his spank bank is full of amazing shit to jerk off to.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
My question is, where da Hound at? He's had the best scene of the season and then just disappears...
Something I thought was a little strange was the look on Littlefinger's face as he watched Arya sparring with Brienne, as if he'd figured out something important because of what he saw. My original assumption was that Arya somehow tipped her hand re: her faceless men training, but then that Syrio meme reminded me that she was just water dancing, and Littlefinger probably would have already been aware that her 'dancing teacher' was a water dancer, so I don't think he could have figured out anything major just from watching her fight.

Maybe he didn't really have any particular look on his face at all and I was just seeing things.

I thought the look was "oh fuck, this isn't going to be as straightforward as I originally envisioned"

With Bran, I think he saw a half derp who is ultimately powerless to prevent LF's scheming. With a water dancer who (lol) held her own against Brienne o' Tarth he sees potential roadblocks....

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Inappropriate Content
Wow, Keg just wtfpwned gavinmad pretty bad. Im impressed how quickly some of you guys can gloss over important events in this forums history.

What's sad is given the response I've gotten when it comes to women so many are very defensive, now I see why.

It's almost like an encounter with a beautiful woman that turns sexual is some kind of enchanting and magical experience. Guess what, it's not. Some evidence to show you fags how a real man finishes off his plunder.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I know this isn't the grownup forum, but you should still probably spoiler that. Which you did as I was posting, nevermind then.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Wow, Keg just wtfpwned gavinmad pretty bad. Im impressed how quickly some of you guys can gloss over important events in this forums history.

As someone who collaborated with him on that troll when it happened, you know nothing.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Why are you guys so fucking sensitive to pussy? Im showing you a girls ass I fucked for good lads sake and you delete it even after I spoilered it.

Sad.

Would it have been of if I posted a pic of Hodors dick spoilered? I admit it was kind of self serving but what the fuck lol.

• 1Picard

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Why are you guys so fucking sensitive to pussy? Im showing you a girls ass I fucked for good lads sake and you delete it even after I spoilered it.

Sad.

Would it have been of if I posted a pic of Hodors dick spoilered? I admit it was kind of self serving but what the fuck lol.
Just standard procedure in the work safe forums. Images still are cached even if they are spoilered so it's done as a precaution. Pretty impressive load you put on her back though, how long were you holding that in for?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Now that Bran is the Three Autismed Raven I'm expecting that Jon, Sansa, and Arya will be at lunch reminiscing about the good old days before King Robert ever rode to Winterfell and Bran will randomly chime in with "Yeah and remember when Lord Baelish had Jon Arryn killed, got Lysa to send a letter to Mom falsely blaiming the Lannisters for his death, lied to mom about where that Valyrian steel dagger came from, betrayed Dad when he confronted Cersei, then planted the idea of letting Jaime go in Mom's head which is what ultimately caused the North to fall apart and got Robb and Mom brutally murdered? Crazy world we live in, right?'. Then he just wheels himself out of the room as if he hadn't said anything more important than a comment about the weather while Jon, Sansa, and Arya all just stare at him in complete and utter shock.

I'm honestly not sure if Baelish will have long since noped his way back to the Eyrie to somehow try and switch sides back to Cersei, or if he'll actually be at the table with them when Bran says all that and just kinda casually stand up and be like "well, guess its about time for me to mosey"

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Like 9 days. I honestly am not trying t be a fag, Im just trying to share plunder pics with my bros. What happened to this forum?

• 1Picard

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Wait, Jozu is posting money shots on the GoT thread? This thread never ceases to amaze me...

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Like 9 days. I honestly am not trying t be a fag, Im just trying to share plunder pics with my bros. What happened to this forum?
It's been nudity only in RR and Screenshots for about 5 years. Start a thread in SS and everyone who can/wants to will be glad to see your cum shots.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You have an easily accessed shot of your own jizz, share it proudly with a bunch of dudes, and you're trying to "no homo" your way out of this one?

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Jozu

Oh I thought it was ok if you spoilered. My bad. Keg was highlighting a funny story about days past and I'd thought I'd share a manly anecdote.

Wrong place wrong time I guess. I'll repost in FSR for anyone who wants to bask in my glow, or fap.

Edit: it wasn't a no homo thing, It was a spontaneous act of good faith, my lord.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

What's sad is given the response I've gotten when it comes to women so many are very defensive, now I see why.

It's almost like an encounter with a beautiful woman that turns sexual is some kind of enchanting and magical experience. Guess what, it's not. Some evidence to show you fags how a real man finishes off his plunder.
this shit happened 5 years ago, nobody but you and keg care anymore.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Oh I thought it was ok if you spoilered. My bad. Keg was highlighting a funny story about days past and I'd thought I'd share a manly anecdote.

Wrong place wrong time I guess. I'll repost in FSR for anyone who wants to bask in my glow, or fap.

Edit: it wasn't a no homo thing, It was a spontaneous act of good faith, my lord.

I'll fap to your fap, just not in this subforum...

... because i cant fap at work. I had to slowly scroll down little by little.