GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Something I thought was a little strange was the look on Littlefinger's face as he watched Arya sparring with Brienne, as if he'd figured out something important because of what he saw. My original assumption was that Arya somehow tipped her hand re: her faceless men training, but then that Syrio meme reminded me that she was just water dancing, and Littlefinger probably would have already been aware that her 'dancing teacher' was a water dancer, so I don't think he could have figured out anything major just from watching her fight.

Maybe he didn't really have any particular look on his face at all and I was just seeing things.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Something I thought was a little strange was the look on Littlefinger's face as he watched Arya sparring with Brienne, as if he'd figured out something important because of what he saw. My original assumption was that Arya somehow tipped her hand re: her faceless men training, but then that Syrio meme reminded me that she was just water dancing, and Littlefinger probably would have already been aware that her 'dancing teacher' was a water dancer, so I don't think he could have figured out anything major just from watching her fight.

Maybe he didn't really have any particular look on his face at all and I was just seeing things.

I took it as him realizing what a deep pile of shit he was stuck in now, with no real way to get out - he likely didn't have any fear of being able to overpower the other two or outwitting the general guards + Brienne... but Arya is observant and would fuck his shit up in a hurry if she had to. It to me, looked like a face of "Oh shit, I'm doomed... is there any fucking way out of this...?"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

That look made me think of this scene:
999MTX_Carrie-Anne_Moss_024.jpg

Perhaps not 100% analogous, but sure looked similar.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Sansa looked super jeal bro.

Nester

Vyemm Raider

No I saw it too. Imo it was about the dagger he gave bran, bran already gave it away becouse it was nothing to him.. No one gives a fuck about LF anymore and his schemes and I think he just realized that. Dudes days are numbered.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I took it as him realizing what a deep pile of shit he was stuck in now, with no real way to get out - he likely didn't have any fear of being able to overpower the other two or outwitting the general guards + Brienne... but Arya is observant and would fuck his shit up in a hurry if she had to. It to me, looked like a face of "Oh shit, I'm doomed... is there any fucking way out of this...?"

See you aren't thinking Hollywood Jew Fag Screamfeeder enough. All Littlefinger has to do is be like "uhhh I think I left the stove on at the Eyrie" and boom next scene that mother fucker is teleported back to the moon door. The writing has gone down the shitter. It is known.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The insta travel while somwhat annoying isn't something i mind too much. We have 10 episodes left in this series, there's a lot of shit to do and I'd rather it get done than have more realistic travel times.

Also Littlefinger was one of my favorite characters at one point, it stinks he's so useless now.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sansa is pretty fucking useless at this point. she went from being joffrey's prisoner to littlerfinger's prisoner, to ramsay's prisoner and now she is a seat warmer for Jon.
I'd love to sniff that seat afterward.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can thank horrible writing for that. He'll be dead soon. He's literally done nothing this entire season. They've run out of ideas, they'll kill him off.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That's possible and I know the only reason he was still alive probably was to bring his army to Winterfell. If he's gonna die I wish it would just happen, be a good death and move on.

Though I think they are all gonna die in the end and the White Walkers are going to win anyway so maybe it can wait till then.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No I saw it too. Imo it was about the dagger he gave bran, bran already gave it away becouse it was nothing to him.. No one gives a fuck about LF anymore and his schemes and I think he just realized that. Dudes days are numbered.

I agree. I think LF expected to get a lot of goodwill from young Bran. Like he did when giving Robin a falcon or Joffrey a whore to kill. Giving gifts buys you the ear of important people who are dumb. He though Bran would think that dagger is super awesome! But he didn't give a fuck about it and gave it away instantly. So he can't play his games with Bran. Sansa is wise to his shit and Arya doesn't care at all.

LF is out of his element.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's possible and I know the only reason he was still alive probably was to bring his army to Winterfell. If he's gonna die I wish it would just happen, be a good death and move on.

Though I think they are all gonna die in the end and the White Walkers are going to win anyway so maybe it can wait till then.
Are the White Walkers the heroes of the story?