LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol @ "Who the fuck is that"

Oh they going to know soon enough
biggrin.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wait seriously, I don't watch the show (yet), who is it?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ugh. Pancreatic cancer is nasty shit. Very sad.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Cancer sucks. And it's too bad he doesn't get the delight of playing the character in the later series. Playing the soulless curmudgeon who is assigned to scare ginger-stark and execute the queen if things go awry is kinda weak.
Playing the knight who gets to continually kick the ass out of the smarmiest character in the series and only getting to talk shit non-verbally is a great role

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's one of those things where it gives people who read the books chills, but is completely lost on television viewers. Have they even mentioned the Rains of Castamere on the show?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong

So they're bringing in basically every character that was missing from the earlier seasons

Also that Missendai chick is super hot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the girl who is playing shireen said. "i was really excited to get the part"
somehow i doubt a 14 year old girl has read game of thrones and if she has i doubt would be that excited to play a half tarded little girl with a deadly freak disease.

more likely she meant. "i was really excited to get any part, who is shireen? daughter of a king? oh great!"

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
somehow i doubt a 14 year old girl has read game of thrones and if she has i doubt would be that excited to play a half tarded little girl with a deadly freak disease.

more likely she meant. "i was really excited to get any part, who is shireen? daughter of a king? oh great!"
So what yo are saying is she was really excited to get the part?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong

Who cares? Maisie Williams had never heard of the books before she was picked, and even afterwards her parents would only read her select parts of them, and she's still nailing the fuck out of the Arya role.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
@grim
no ser, im saying she is excited to get any part as its extremely difficult to become a successful child actor. she will probably get 5 scenes during the season and its still the equivalent of hitting the child actor lottery.

Who cares? Maisie Williams had never heard of the books before she was picked, and even afterwards her parents would only read her select parts of them, and she's still nailing the fuck out of the Arya role.
and thats not what im saying at all. its a joke. the girl has no clue who shireen is. im not saying she wont be able to play the role. the joke was she is excited to get ANY role

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was a joke? You need new writers....
it was meant in a comedic way. i dont think like you hardons looking for every strange word to pounce on.

its funny because the girl was referring to her role specifically when she doesnt know what shes getting into. and i was calling her out on her hollywood style. "i am so thrilled to be playing this character they have the depth and structure to create a great story...blah blah blah" her reality was her family was about to become bankrupt from trying to keep her acting dream alive and they hit paydirt by getting a regular speaking role in a major tv show.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
So you're "calling out" a 14 year old girl for being excited about being part of one of the biggest television series of the decade.

..Keep on keeping it real, Astro.