GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
No one is bitching the scene wasn't long enough you Mongoloid. They were annoyed because a short and long wanted scene had its dialogue cut and fucked with.
You book faggots really are unbearable. Why do you bother to even watch the show, since it's not verbatim from the books? Do you ever go to a movie based on a novel, knowing it's not exactly the same? Knowing you in real life must suck.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
To give credit where it's due, that fight scene with the multiple guys taking on the one who was dual wielding swords, was pretty damn good. They were able to use some quite long single takes of intense action.

I thought that was well done.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I think everyone thought it was well done, haven't seen anyone complain. It was def better than Bronn/Jamie vs the Sand snakes. On par with Oberyn and the Mountain and Jon Snow slashing the fuck out of the white walker.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You book faggots really are unbearable. Why do you bother to even watch the show, since it's not verbatim from the books? Do you ever go to a movie based on a novel, knowing it's not exactly the same? Knowing you in real life must suck.
Not upset in the least. Tell me more about how mad I am by slamming your face on your keyboard to type.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's awesome that this is out there actually getting around. This was made by my buddy Paul that I worked with at Medieval Times. Some of the choreography was a little sloppy, but I thought they did a good job for their budget.
Cool. Good to know. I enjoyed it. I felt they did more with far far less budget and time to work with than the show did for this scene lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah Ned stabbing Dayne from behind would have been inconsistent with his character and it would have also missed an opportunity to give a nod to some of the broader GoT lore in which the crannogmen were looked down upon as fighters that used cowardly tactics.
Yeah, I'm saying perfect old Ned could stand to be sullied a bit. Besides, it was both a life and death situation AND the dude was standing between him and his sister. Character takes a back seat to survival and family.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
But I was just thinking. If they ARE being subtle. Lord Umber never actually pledged fealty to Ramsay and House Bolton at all. He specifically said he wouldn't bend the knee and just gave him RickonGift. Ramsay probably isn't stupid enough to flay the last known male heir of the Stark line. Since Sansa was mentioned (in the show again we know its critical in the books) as being critical to securing their control of the North. Rickon must also be somehow.

So, technically, Lord Umber never changed allegiance to House Bolton and it wouldn't be betrayal when he fucks him over... If they want to go that route that would be cool.
It would be cool if Ramsay got stabbed and someone muttered "the starks send their regards"

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
How does stabbing a guy in the back during a fight sully your honor? It's a fight. It's not a duel. You win by any means necessary. I don't see that as a fair contest between gentlemen, I see it as "I'm gonna get in that tower" and the other guy is going to lay down his life to stop you. Stabbed in the back? Shoulda watched your back.

That said, I'm glad the scene went down the way it did. Really humanizes Ned.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How does stabbing a guy in the back during a fight sully your honor? It's a fight. It's not a duel. You win by any means necessary. I don't see that as a fair contest between gentlemen, I see it as "I'm gonna get in that tower" and the other guy is going to lay down his life to stop you. Stabbed in the back? Shoulda watched your back.

That said, I'm glad the scene went down the way it did. Really humanizes Ned.
Yea true, they're already going 7 v 3, reminds me of Bronns fight
"You don't fight with honour". "No.......but he did".

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I'm guessing jon leaves to join the wildlings in the Gift, Sansa arrives to find him gone, so they eventually meet up with Littlefinger somehow and they head south, Davos receives the letter demanding Jon personally brings Sansa back to Winterfell or he'll kill Rickon, and so he joins up with Jon and the wildlings and march on winterfell. This way Davos returns to his book plot of going off to save Rickon and Osha, just he's at winterfell not some cannibal island in the middle of nowhere for no fucking reason.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Jesus fuck that would be stupid. It isn't like the Wildlings wandered too far off already. Dolorous Ed found them in <24 hours but Sansa, Brienne and Pod won't be able to? All it would take is for the NW to say, oh.. well he went off with the Wildlings you can find him here.

That will be some weak weak writing.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Let's for sure keep up this trend where every 5th post some asshole complains about other people complaining. That's equally as entertaining of a topic that never gets old. I for one am happy to see it still going after 30 pages or so.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Let's for sure keep up this trend where every 5th post some asshole complains about other people complaining. That's equally as entertaining of a topic that never gets old. I for one am happy to see it still going after 30 pages or so.
Ah the old post complaining about the posts that are complaining about posts!

giphy.gif