GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Books are pretty clear that women cannot inherit period. If Tommen dies then they go down Robert Baratheon's line for the next possible heir. A distant cousin or some shit. Like how Kevan and Olenna keep telling Cersei that she is not the Queen and thus has no place or power on the small council.

Kevan and Olenna giving into her demands is kind of out of character. Kevan in the books didn't take any shit from her at all. I guess the violence response is the only real solution so they go all... Fine Cersei. I'll go rally the Tyrell banners and we'll get rid of these idiots.

I know that was mentioned Slaythe. I just remain skeptical until we actually see the Hound on the show again.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Books are pretty clear that women cannot inherit period. If Tommen dies then they go down Robert Baratheon's line for the next possible heir. A distant cousin or some shit
Gendry coming back in a big way! He's no longer paddling that canoe on the ocean.

Tenks

Him being king would be the ultimate display of how retarded lines of succession are. Instead of installing someone who actually knows whats going on we're going to install some idiot blacksmith born of a whore because his dad was the ineffective king who uninstalled the other ineffective king with a mallet.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I thought the retardation of the lines of succession were displayed quite well in this episode during Robin Aryn's scene.

You had Lord Royce, probably an effective Lord and Protector of the Vale literally fear for his own life at the whims of an idiot boy High Lord. Those guards who are, presumably, people Lord Royce knows well and has served/led for many years not even hesitate to move forward with and draw their swords.

Because a 15 year old moron is distracted by his new toy and thinks nothing of tossing this guy to his death because someone he likes says he should.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm generally not a sharp kneeist but I don't understand the internet's obsession with Emilia Clarke. She's good looking but as far as actresses go nothing special. Her boobs aren't even anything to really write home about. But the internet (reddit esp) is going absolutely nuts that she showed her chest again. You can find better bitties on almost any NSFW sub.
I think her boobs are pretty damn great. In fact, as soon as the episode ended my wife said, "She's got really nice boobs." The crazy part to me is that they seem to be about as perky as they were in season 1, despite the fact that she's almost 30.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I think her boobs are pretty damn great. In fact, as soon as the episode ended my wife said, "She's got really nice boobs." The crazy part to me is that they seem to be about as perky as they were in season 1, despite the fact that she's almost 30.
You say that like thats old or something. Chicks should not be in any way busted by 30 unless they're mormons pumping out 10 kids.

Tenks

You say that like thats old or something. Chicks should not be in any way busted by 30 unless they're mormons pumping out 10 kids.
And she's relatively light in the chest. Of course they won't sag if she's *almost* 30 lol.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
All the above fuckery is why I really hope the entire thing ends with humanity losing against the real threat. Wasting all their supplies, rations, and men (really wish we got to see what the war has done to the people as I really liked the chapters with the wanderer and his dog) winter approaches so a few can bicker about who sits on an umcomfy chair all while WWs amass an armybto kill them all.

Tenks

All the above fuckery is why I really hope the entire thing ends with humanity losing against the real threat. Wasting all their supplies, rations, and men (really wish we got to see what the war has done to the people as I really liked the chapters with the wanderer and his dog) winter approaches so a few can bicker about who sits on an umcomfy chair all while WWs amass an armybto kill them all.
It just occurred to me I wonder of Ramsey's army will get smashed by the WW threat. They've established they don't really have the numbers to take him head-on. So I wonder if it will be a thing where the walkers break through the wall while he's laying siege to Black.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Emilia Clarke walks like a monkey.
She waddles because she's gotten fat. And she wasn't slender even in season 1. No coincidence the topless scene in last nights episode was from the ribs up.

Fadaar

That guy
It'd be a bit of a cliche timing that up perfectly, but it would be hilarious to watch especially if a WW bites Ramsay's dick off.

Tenks

This "After the Thrones" show is pretty decent if you like mindless banter. They do a pretty good job bringing up some of the past events leading to the current events which is good if you're like me and forget a ton of crap.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seeing as how it's been so long since we've seen anything to do with the walkers, I would bet that they'll show up this season, and fucking up either the Boltons or the Umbers (or both) would be the most likely thing to happen. Jon and Sansa quickly figure out that none of the remaining northern lords will declare for them, which means Jon and the wildlings have no chance being outnumbered so badly. So we finally get to see some of the northern traitors get their comeuppance, but at the same time 'oh shit the walkers are south of the wall what do we do'

Tenks

Seeing as how it's been so long since we've seen anything to do with the walkers, I would bet that they'll show up this season, and fucking up either the Boltons or the Umbers (or both) would be the most likely thing to happen. So we finally get to see some of the northern traitors get their comeuppance, but at the same time 'oh shit the walkers are south of the wall what do we do'
I could see the walkers smashing the Bolton host as a fitting end to the season while Dany casts off

Tenks

I will say I'm enjoying not knowing what the big picture is going to be with this season. Not knowing the next "major points" leads to a much richer discussion other than arguing about how the show is going to deviate to arrive at these major points.