GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just thought it was a callback to when Astro thought they were doin' it in the butt in season 1.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
wtf, I mean yeah I get it that Mist has to pretend to love anorexics. Its part of her kick. However, calling Emilia Clarke fat is just knee sharp internet virgin bullshit. Seriously, you are better than this Cad.
Cad is into Asians, need to remember that; Emilia is going to be 'fat' to him just by the nature of her hips (She's not fat, but DOES have a really 'wide' body, because that girl has some hips--which are pretty hot). I'm into Hispanic women, so Emilia doesn't have near the ass needed toreallyget me going though (But she is really good looking).

Missandei though? Holy hell. For sure the hottest on the show.

rrr_img_133909.jpg

(This is SFW, right? If a mod thinks its pushing it too much, please take it down. But it was posted in the thread before, so I think its fine. Edit: Replaced with still,gif here. )

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON IN HERE?
Oh, you know, just judging women actresses in a hyper critical manner based on their body types and then discussing the finer merits of impregnating them via santorum dribble.

Typical Game of Thrones discussion.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah this thread is complete shit tier right now. Bunch of fat desk nerds arguing that Emilia Clarke is overweight.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Congratulations to about 5 of you for turning this thread into an unreadable mess... and I am not just talking about the nonsense of the last 24 hours. You idiots shitpost more often than Ramsey shanks bitches.

After the first episode this season, the next three have been on-point. Last night's episode was shaping up to be a filler, then they whipped out Khaleesi's party trick and burned about 20 mother fuckers. I don't think it was coincidence that one of the masters last night talked about selling his fleet of ships to transport the Unsullied and the Slaves across to Westeros. Burn a fleet to create tension and chaos, create a fleet to solve a problem and to have clever characters find a solution.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else cringe after they made a big deal to point out Jorah's stone skin and how he hadn't touched Daario only for Jorah's arm to be draped around him like five times in the next scene?

Debase

N00b
Friend of mine suggested that the Tyrell's could use the "Get Maergery Back" excuse to bring their armies into King's Landing as a mechanism to seize control from the Lannisters. I'm not sure I buy it, but it would be a very Game of Thrones thing to do.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Anyone who thinks Drago was putting it in Dany's butt is stupid. He wouldn't make the stallion who mounts the world that way.

Okay... maybe just the tip...

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I think the big reveal is Jon Snow is not a Stark bastard, and he really is a Targaryen. Maybe a half breed given his dark hair.
Welcome to the world of "R + L = J".

(they're really going to drag this on for the whole season. No flashback this ep? really?)

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't Jesus cure the lepers? Idk how Martin is going to tie that in with Jorah's storyline.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It can be cured right? Stannis' daughter had it and was cured...well she didn't go nuts and fully covered.
It can be stopped so it no longer spreads, but there's no reversible cure afaik. Pretty sure vinegar is believed to be the best way to treat it.