GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Column, why are you inviting these nerds to post in this thread? It'll be 15 paragraphs about how the book is canon and the only way to experience the tv show.

Neph_sl

shitlord
On a somewhat related note about family, seeing Sansa reunite with Jon was pretty cool given how much of a brat she was to him. Can't wait for Arya to reunite with Jon as they were closer.

It seems like next episode has Bran seeing the future with the White Walkers and company at Yggdrasil (or w/e that tree is called). Seems like a good reason to leave and an explanation as to where they've been.

Column_sl

shitlord
I hate those motherfuckers. Mods don't do jack shit. We can't even discuss what we might think will happen without one of them coming in here and ruing it.

Whatever I'll drop it for the good of the thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Doesn't make it a spoiler, he is just a show watcher making a guess. Not even book readers can answer the question anyway because we don't fucking know, either. You're just being a whiny bitch.

No one is even spoiling anything. You made a guess and people are just saying, "yeah everyone thinks that." Now your panties are in a bunch.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
On a somewhat related note about family, seeing Sansa reunite with Jon was pretty cool given how much of a brat she was to him.
Citation needed. They had never spoken to each other in the show or in the book until this scene.

Column_sl

shitlord
You stupid shit why would I ever read a spoiled comment in this thread full of people trying to spoil it for book readers...

I'll let you think about it...

I'm assuming he spoiled his post, if he is a TV watcher, to ask a Book reader to fill in him on any detail he is missing. The same shit we've been doing in this thread since it started.

That's just etiquette

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
"I narrowly escaped the mother fucking Nights King while slaying undead with my Valyrian steel blade I also used to kill the best Ranger in the watch as I double-agent'd my way through the wildlings which I have now let through the Wall because of the undead menace"

Would have been something he could have just said. I agree
I honestly don't get why the NW and Wildlings aren't talking about the undead army basically all the time. News of that should have traveled a bit south by now.

...But it doesn't and nobody seems to want to talk about it at all. Do they feel that safe behind the wall?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If there's one thing we've learned over the years on this board it's that Column isn't one to give up on an argument just because it's stupid. Just move on, you are wasting electrons arguing with him.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I honestly don't get why the NW and Wildlings aren't talking about the undead army basically all the time. News of that should have traveled a bit south by now.

...But it doesn't and nobody seems to want to talk about it at all. Do they feel that safe behind the wall?
Its sorta like how before WW1, no one wanted to admit it was possible that all these nations could fall into a massive world conflict with one another based on these tenuous political affiliations at the state level, and then afterwards, before WW2, no one wanted to believe it could happen again.

Frank Zappa wrote a song about it, here's how it goes

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Citation needed. They had never spoken to each other in the show or in the book until this scene.
He was very warm with Arya (and Robb, and Bran and Rick) and that warmness was never shown to Sansa. Since Sansa was very much Cat's daughter and we all know Cat was a straight bitch to Jon it is fairly easy to extrapolate out the circumstances between the two.