GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So they went and got the rest because of Clegane and then proceeded to kill everyone but him? Makes sense...
They spent a good five or ten minutes looking around for him, then killed everyone and figured Clegane would come after them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dunno how she didn't know that was the waif, I knew once the old lady popped up - like "you about to get shanked!"
Yeah but lots of things are obvious to the viewer. Like the impending massacre at the red wedding. Hell, they actually made it even more obvious in the show.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No bro. You don't surround and kill a guy known to be the one of the most vicious and brutal fighters second only to a handful of others in all of Westeros when you have the numerical advantage/horses and shit. You let him live and get real pissed off. Then you let this pissed off badass hunt you down one by one.

Fucking amateur.

That being said, I am going to leaning towards them not knowing he was there.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
The "arya" that got stabbed was really the waif, laying a trap by booking passage home for a westerosi. When real Arya found out, she would go to the docks to take the ship and the waif would kill her.

"Arya" panicking is actually the waif, thinking that there was no way Arya could have just done what happened, and is now making her way back to the house of black and white mto inform Jaqen.

Since we're putting up a bunch of stupid theories, I wanted to add mine!

The only "real" part of this is that I find it hard to believe that Arya would go from being very careful about her movements/who she trusted, to just casually booking passage and sitting in the streets. But someone else might, thinking that Arya had completely forgotten all her lessons when she decided not to kill the actress.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Bah. They went to where the quest marker said he'd be and killed everything around and when he didn't spawn they went back to camp to double check wowhead and make torches.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Okay I am really stoned and totally figured it out guys.

Arya went to the young actress and told her she would give her some silver and teach her how to use her face, if the actress agrees to leave and go to westeros on the next ship she can find. cause reasons

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Some of these theories are just ridiculous but Arya getting bags of pigs blood from the actress then leading the waif into the dark does makes a lot of sense

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some of these theories are just ridiculous but Arya getting bags of pigs blood from the actress then leading the waif into the dark does makes a lot of sense
I actually like the pigs blood theory. It's clever and it makes Arya seem less incompetent for being able to be found and stabbed so easily. It seems like a pretty legit ploy- especially in light of the connection with the actress who has pigs blood as a prop.

That said, what I really DON'T like about it is that it assumes way too much goes according to plan for Arya. First, the waif could have easily have slit Arya's throat (which is in fact what she was supposed to do) instead of gut-stabbing Arya, and then Arya would have been fucked. It also assumes that the waif had to catch up with Arya literally right by the canal so that Arya had a viable escape route. Finally, why would Arya bother stumbling around pretending to be gut stabbed? To lead the Waif into an alley to kill her? I guess... Seems way simpler for Arya to just disappear after dropping in the canal.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Way too many holes in the fake blood idea. If it turns out true, that'd be one of the worst handled scenes of the season.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why can't it be cow's blood? Horse blood? Dog blood? Why does it have to be pig blood? Is there some special property to pigs blood?

Will this be revealed in the Oceans 15 heist montage that takes up half the episode? Will we see it raised lovingly and then slaughtered to save a life?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This. It would be utterly retarded.
I'm having a hard time imagining not retarded ways she ends up doing parkour next week per the preview. Priest of R'hllor is the only established thing I could imagine, short of being saved by the First Surgeon of Braavos and a copious time jump to heal.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm having a hard time imagining not retarded ways she ends up doing parkour next week per the preview. Priest of R'hllor is the only established thing I could imagine, short of being saved by the First Surgeon of Braavos and a copious time jump to heal.
i went over to reddit to see what their discussion was and holy shit we got nothing on them. they are therorizing if pod gets killed by bronn, if cersei will burn down king's landing or if arya was saved by her bags of coins and the cuts were only superficial. jesus christ this is crazy.
(Spoilers Everything)Game of Thrones Season 6: Episode #8 Preview (HBO) : asoiaf