GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Or Euron isn't very important in this telling of the story which is why they're painting him as kind of an idiot and certainly not a force
If he isn't then they had no reason to burn the ships acquired by Daario in season 5 that equated the Iron Fleet. Do the Kingsmoot to reestablish the Ironborn Fleet plotline and the shenanigans they're doing now.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There lies a question though with the Starks back in Winterfell, what do they do with the houses that betrayed them?

I mean, how at no point did those houses think "Hey maybe shooting arrows into our own men is kind of fucked up" and didn't decide to join Jon is beyond me.
Jon is given the Dreadfort and its lands. Lady mormont gets the Umber lands. The Karstarks lands are given to Tormund. Bear Island goes to a lesser Mormont if there is any or Davos. All traitor houses are wiped out completely. Their men become vassals of the new Lords.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So how do we think House Frey is going to get fucked over? I think most of us expect it to happen, but they seem to be sitting pretty high right now. In the books, they had some of them get fucked over by White Harbor and some of their soldiers were going to get fucked over when Ramsay fell. A handful of them got killed by the BoB, but not that many.

I can't really see a justification for Jaime to do something to them, but looking at the previews for next week, there seems to be a Frey dinner. Guess they are waiting for next season for that?
Maybe they will finally work Frey pies into the show.

iannis

Musty Nester
King Kingslayer. I can totally see shit going that way. Cersi kills all the sparrows with Hellfire, Jaime doesn't get there soon enough to stop her but realizes that she's burnt down half the city and she's gone around the bend, so he mournfully stabs her in the tits. I can totally see it. And a big speech from Jaime about how he doesn't want to be the King but is convinced to do so by his uncle and old woman rose (for the stability of the realm). So that the entire "redemtion" arc and reluctant King arc is complete. Then he dies of... I dunno. Arya busts in one night and crossbows him while he's on the shitter. It's like poetry. It rhymes.

And Bronn still doesn't get his castle and debutante whore wife.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nothing explains why sansa refused to tell jon about being in contact with LF. If she didnt want to share that info then she should have told jon to not bother coming along since this was all her fucking idea in the first place

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nothing explains why sansa refused to tell jon about being in contact with LF. If she didnt want to share that info then she should have told jon to not bother coming along since this was all her fucking idea in the first place
SHE WAS NOT IN CONTACT WITH LF, SHE SENT ONE NOTE AND DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH AND SHOW UP. TO SAY ANYTHING WOULD BE IRRESPONSIBLE BECAUSE HE WOULD THEN BE COUNTING ON THE REINFORCEMENTS

SHE WAS NOT IN CONTACT WITH LF, SHE SENT ONE NOTE AND DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH AND SHOW UP. TO SAY ANYTHING WOULD BE IRRESPONSIBLE BECAUSE HE WOULD THEN BE COUNTING ON THE REINFORCEMENTS

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Retard, she met him at moletown. He said he was nearby, she sent raven to him for help. Never told jon anything at all. Stop lying

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Why did she promise to kill Jon and deliver Winterfell to LF then a_skeleton_03? Answer that.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider

after reading your comments, I think I understand your point she wasn't in contact with LF. so for her to depend on him was a foolish notion. I think i get it now.

So a side note tho, does this mean the house that did really to stark banners will be rewarded with more land b/c the two other houses with stark names were also defeated. Does this also mean the wildling will now have more land as well?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why did she promise to kill Jon and deliver Winterfell to LF then a_skeleton_03? Answer that.
That was because there is a prophecy that the silver harp is in the crypt and Rickon knew but was under a no talking spell cast by Ursula so he knew he had to die so Jon would take him down there and find the harp but Sansa saw it in a dream so she knows she has to kill Jon.

That is all according to a youtube video that Astr0creep linked.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It would basically mean that she's been playing him from the moment they were reunited at Castle Black. Every time we've hoped for some kind of clever plot to explain something stupid this season, we've been disappointed. There's nothing clever going on this time, Sansa is still retarded and Jon is even more retarded.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
after reading your comments, I think I understand your point she wasn't in contact with LF. so for her to depend on him was a foolish notion. I think i get it now.

So a side note tho, does this mean the house that did really to stark banners will be rewarded with more land b/c the two other houses with stark names were also defeated. Does this also mean the wildling will now have more land as well?
Probably but I think that point is moot because we will never see the divvying up of lands in the show and by the time it's all said and done who knows what houses will be wiped out by the walkers.

iannis

Musty Nester
That was because there is a prophecy that the silver harp is in the crypt and Rickon knew but was under a no talking spell cast by Ursula so he knew he had to die so Jon would take him down there and find the harp but Sansa saw it in a dream so she knows she has to kill Jon.

That is all according to a youtube video that Astr0creep linked.
oh my god my brain hurts

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Why wouldn't she expect him to follow through? He offered up the army, and she was the one who rejected said offer. Not to mention she'd have to be a retard to not realize he's smitten with her. I mean, even *if* she honestly thought he wouldn't follow through, why still withhold the information? "Hey Jon, I sent a letter to LF requesting 2000 cavalry that he previously offered. No idea if he's too butthurt now to send them, and I have no idea when they could arrive, but just an FYI.."

A more accurate and reasonable explanation considering Sansa's character is that she was embarrassed that she turned him down in the first place, as their was no reason to besides pride..

iannis

Musty Nester
Do wildlings not come across the wall every winter? Was Mance that big of a deal that he did a "first time in history" kind of thing in trying to get them to migrate as a group?

If they didn't come south though... how would there be any wildlings left? I know zombies don't come out -every- winter, but they come out often enough that they could genocide the wildlings when they do. I mean that was the whole point of Mance trying to get them south.. if they stayed, they were gonna get eaten by zombies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
oh my god my brain hurts
I went round and round with a guy today legitimately talking about how the silver harp is going to be found this next episode and that EVERYONE knows about that harp that Rhaegar had. I guess it was mentioned in all 4 books.

Seventeen and new to knighthood, Rhaegar Targaryen had worn black plate over golden ringmail when he cantered onto the lists. Long streamers of red and gold and orange silk had floated behind his helm, like flames. Two of her uncles fell before his lance, along with a dozen of her father's finest jousters, the flower of the west. By night the prince had played his silver harp and made her weep. When she had been presented to him, Cersei had almost drowned in the depths of his sad purple eyes. "He has been wounded," she recalled thinking, "but I will mend his hurt when we are wed." Next to Rhaegar, even her beautiful Jaime had seemed no more than a callow boy.

Cybsled

Do wildlings not come across the wall every winter? Was Mance that big of a deal that he did a "first time in history" kind of thing in trying to get them to migrate as a group?

If they didn't come south though... how would there be any wildlings left? I know zombies don't come out -every- winter, but they come out often enough that they could genocide the wildlings when they do. I mean that was the whole point of Mance trying to get them south.. if they stayed, they were gonna get eaten by zombies.
It hasn't been winter in Westeros for decades for one thing.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_135987.jpg