GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jesus Siddar, if thats your standard, then Tywin was the biggest failure of any Lannister. He was the Hand of the King that ended the centuries old Targaryen Rule. He had it all lined up, and he let fall apart, scrambling together a last minute betrayal to salvage what he could.

BTW, if you are keeping score, Tywin 0-1 in defending a city as the Hand. Tyrion 2-0. GOAT
dany and the tyrells might want to talk to you about that.

Look what you started Chuk... Smh.
its the truth though. cersei is too gray on the show to be considered a true villain. she is the antagonist.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Magneto isn't a villain. he's just looking out for his fellow mutants. he's doing what any metal-bending-psychokinesis-empowered mutant would do in his situation.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think using some of this logic you can name basically every character on the show a villain in some regard. Save maybe Davos because he's got a heart of gold and belly full of onion.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Cersei's motives may not be purely evil, but many of her actions are. That fits the definition of villain. I guess in GoT, this definition fits half the characters.

eUVuIpi.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Has there ever been a similar crossover done the way GoT and 300 share the Xerxes character? A villein for the ages.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I think we obviously need three threads, one for no spoilers at all, one where Sersee is a villain with spoilers, and one where she's a good guy and Astr0 can post videos.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I'm pretty sure Ser Sea achieved vellion status long ago.

Since we all pretty much agree that she should die a thousand deaths for the veellaenous crimes that she has committed to the realm, which death would be the first death for her to receive?

I believe that she should have her womanhood cut off by Shagga and fed to the goats.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think we obviously need three threads, one for no spoilers at all, one where Sersee is a villain with spoilers, and one where she's a good guy and Astr0 can post videos.
she isnt a good guy, when have i ever said she was good? i also never said tyrion or jaime or hound were good people. the closest thing to a good guy on this show is brienne.

cersei is the antagonist.
look at it this way, in ghostbusters they have walter peck from the EPA who is skeptical of the GB's claims and is trying to shut them down. is he a villain or is he just the opposition to the ghostbusters?

Siliconemelons

she isnt a good guy, when have i ever said she was good? i also never said tyrion or jaime or hound were good people. the closest thing to a good guy on this show is brienne.

cersei is the antagonist.
look at it this way, in ghostbusters they have walter peck from the EPA who is skeptical of the GB's claims and is trying to shut them down. is he a villain or is he just the opposition to the ghostbusters?
Did he have someone's head smashed in because they fapped to him?