GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Really creeping me out, buddy. I said earlier in another thread I'd never murder anyone, but if you show up at my door saying that shit to my face...shots fired.

I've accommodated in my head the chances of you having a massive neckbeard, so it may come out, "min ur shar rar artistick" and even then...it's shots fired, then I'm going to run you over with a 7-ton pickup. Twice.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Goddamn, Woolygimp is the living incarnation of the rapey, narcissistic, pseudointellectual Harvard student in Good Will Hunting.

Woolygimp

Goddamn, Woolygimp is the living incarnation of the rapey, narcissistic, pseudointellectual Harvard student in Good Will Hunting.
Except I have absolutely no fucking idea why people find, "How do you like them apples?" so funny.

Twilight Sparkle would be the creepy assistant to the professor that walks around without saying anything. You know the one who has a mancrush on the professor, and is obviously super ultra jealous that Matt Damon is getting all the luvs. You know Twilight, Skarsgard may have let you stick it in his ass if you just fucking asked. Guess that's kind of hard being a creepy mute and all.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
ALxVxv6.jpg

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What I like the most about all of this is that Wooly was mostly absent for a lot to this season's retarded show related speculation.

Only when it ended did he turn it up to retarded Lithose length posts.

The Autist who was Promised.
Fairly sure Wooly is Astro he appeared just after Astro got owned in thread.

I found his Star Wars stuff entertaining but he has gone full autistic in this thread never go full autistic Astro.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, I just went back and read book 2 where Jon finds the dragonglass and the the horn wrapped in wool. The paragraph describes that wool as a cloak from the Night's Watch. More importantly, it described the wool as "Good wool, thick, double weave, damp but not rotted.It could not have been long in the ground." Just before digging it up, it also said "the soil was loose, sandy. ... Whatever was here had been put here recently."

So, if this horn is truly the Horn of Winter, how do they explain how it was freshly buried by someone of the Night's Watch? Benjen? The show would have to do some odd explaining how something so powerful was conveniently come upon and placed by Benjen, then again just stumbled across by Jon. Presuming this key item is what is going to take down the wall.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Possible explanation is that whoever it was found it/stole it, was being chased by white walkers, buried it and then led them away from it, and Jon finding it was the kind of coincidence that happens in fiction.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Really creeping me out, buddy. I said earlier in another thread I'd never murder anyone, but if you show up at my door saying that shit to my face...shots fired.

I've accommodated in my head the chances of you having a massive neckbeard, so it may come out, "min ur shar rar artistick" and even then...it's shots fired, then I'm going to run you over with a 7-ton pickup. Twice.
You'd shoot someone for calling you autistic? Maybe you're just retarded

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I want to know the percent chance of Jive Turkey having a neckbeard and how he calculated this value. For science!

Woolygimp

I have the bushiest, manliest beard imaginable. One sideways glance of it would cure woolygimp of his autism
Careful, autistic people usually carry around a pair of scissors and a pocket protector. Couple snips here and there, and you'd go from 300 manly super spartan to Napoleon Dynamite.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Why do you keep referring to Waymar looking like Jon when Waymar dies before Jon ever even joins the Night's Watch.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Because if you have a web of conspiracy/autism/adderal infused stalker-esque photos and red string in your apartment.

It makes perfect sense. Get with the fucking program Drinsic.