GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
WTF happen'd to this thread? I want to make a prediction just to be apart of this!

Tyrion and Sansa will consummate the marriage.

Where do i pick up my pony?

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
hrm. torchlight, or magnifying glass directing torchlight to reading location... which is worse for paper?
Plus, they aren't magnifying and condensing the light, it's refracting it. You only get sufficient heat if you focus the light into a smaller area. A single torch getting knocked over could blaze the whole place down.
Does a book catch on fire if you just leave it in the window in direct sunlight? Of course not.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Astr0 isn't handicapped like the others, he's just that stereotypical TV viewer who pays 1/4 attention to what's going on so never remembers important plot details. Probably playing Candy Crush on his phone while watching?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Don't let those government bastards in King's Landing fool you!

Wildfire can't melt Sept beams!

The dragons leave behind chemtrails that cause the White Walkers to give your kids autism!

iannis

Musty Nester
You can't prove shit. Cersi wiped her ravens down with a cloth.

Jon "Targ" not only wants to rebuild the wall, he fucking LIVED on it.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol.

So is House Baratheon basically gone? Who holds the Stormlands and controls storms end?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol.

So is House Baratheon basically gone? Who holds the Stormlands and controls storms end?
I actually kind of hope that Gendry shows up in Oldtown to help Sam Tarly forge valyrian steel / dragonglass. He's the only show character that holds the baratheon blood.

In the books the Stormlands is the LZ for the Golden Company who are cut from the show. My guess? It's held by some appointed lord that doesn't matter until next season when Daenarys Targaryen lands there and rick rolls it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I actually kind of hope that Gendry shows up in Oldtown to help Sam Tarly forge valyrian steel / dragonglass. He's the only show character that holds the baratheon blood.

In the books the Stormlands is the LZ for the Golden Company who are cut from the show. My guess? It's held by some appointed lord that doesn't matter until next season when Daenarys Targaryen lands there and rick rolls it.
Blood lines only matter in peace time.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I want a spin off series where Gendry and Podric wander the countryside righting wrongs and banging hookers.

Make it like Sam Raimi's Hercules.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I want a spin off series where Gendry and Podric wander the countryside righting wrongs and banging hookers.

Make it like Sam Raimi's Hercules.
Perhaps we can have some cross series/dimensional twists with Ash getting warped to Planetos with his BOOMSTICK.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Because it hasn't been brought up or mentioned at all for several seasons. Safe to assume that the Stormlands are in disarray and at the very least not relevant.

Tommen wasn't Lord of the Stormlands despite being the last known Baratheon. Probably accurate that Dany will barrel through the Stormlands when she arrives. Both to align with the fAegon arc and to avoid dealing with building up shit for the area.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
They'll probably just roll the stormlands into Randyl Tarly to give him more stuff to do while he messes around looking for Sam and the sword.

Or they'll just ignore it completely.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think he's actually schizophrenic, rather than autistic. You should never need to inform people that you aren't planning to murder them, nor should you need to remind people of that possibility, during the normal course of conversation, internet or not. That level of passion, violent reactions to disagreement? Especially when it's over some retard fan theory for a fictional book? Thats Muslim level psychopathy right there.
Because I was being serious and everything. I wouldn't waste fuel running over Twilight; my fucking truck burns like ten cents every second it's on. If he were to lay down in the middle of the road, I wouldn't say that I'd steer around him, but no I wouldn't go out of my way. He'll eventually trip and faceplant off the short bus.

This definitely explains why Sansa wasn't important at all.
She's going to die around the end of S7.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Because I was being serious and everything. I wouldn't waste fuel running over Twilight; my fucking truck burns like ten cents every second it's on. If he were to lay down in the middle of the road, I wouldn't say that I'd steer around him, but no I wouldn't go out of my way. He'll eventually trip and faceplant off the short bus.

She's going to die around the end of S7.
So why does it matter that Waymar Royce looks like Jon Snow?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This definitely explains why Sansa wasn't important at all.
It could have been any redhead of around the same age if they really wanted it.

It could have been some other person they felt was better suited.

It could have been anyone. Blood line only matters when it comes to succession and during any war it can be ignored or championed behind depending on what you want to do. It isn't a law.

We now have a bastard as "King in the North" instead of a pure blood queen because blood line doesn't matter.