GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
As a book reader I knew what was coming with Dany's story, and theystillfound a way to impress the hell out of me with it. The final shot of her marching with her army of destruction, with the dragons overhead...fucking baller.

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
All the new KL scenes are excellent. I guess they're rolling Garlan and Willas both into Loras, if not there's no reason they wouldn't use Willas as the character Sansa should be marrying.

I don't think Theon would fail to notice he had been lead back to the same castle through the same passage that he escaped from.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I enjoyed seeing Ser Friendzone and Ser Barristan's looks when the Unsullied stuff went down. They both realized that she is a goddamn queen, not some idiot girl to be scolded.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Amazing episode, loved every second of it. Despite having grown well and truly sick of Dany and her rants, I had chills down my spine when she ordered the unsullied to slaughter the slavemasters.

And yeah, anyone who says we do nothing but bitch about the changes from the book can suck it. The Varys scene was awesome, despite being a new addition.

Though I still want to know what's going to happen when Varys finds out that Dany's dragons are responsible for the increasing magic in the world. Does he work for the return of the Targaryens, or go along with the Maester's plan to wipe out magic?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What were the events Arya was refering to when charging The Hound with murder? It did not ring a bell.
The guy she had the stick sword fight with. Remember as Ned went out to kill Sansa's wolf he saw the dead kid slung over the back of the Hounds horse. "He ran.. not very fast" or something to that effect.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Jamie fighting left handed, Mormont biting it out of nowhere, Tywin putting Cersei in her place, Spider revealing his backstory...all made for an amazing episode. Then Dany fucking owned shit! Amazing episode.

Szlia

The guy she had the stick sword fight with. Remember as Ned went out to kill Sansa's wolf he saw the dead kid slung over the back of the Hounds horse. "He ran.. not very fast" or something to that effect.
How did that play out? ... Arya was the one who hit Joffrey and to avoid the humiliation he blamed the other kid? It's tough to be The Hound!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Was this the first introduction of the guy who is going to fight the hound? Or am I just totally blanking out on seeing him before?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Was this the first introduction of the guy who is going to fight the hound? Or am I just totally blanking out on seeing him before?
Season 1, when Ned was acting Hand, he ordered Beric Dondarrion to ride out of King's Landing and arrest Gregor Clegane for war crimes. That's Beric with the eyepatch.

(The actor changed. It was a walk on role in season 1.)

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
He was in season one, but played by a different actor. As he said in this episode, Ned sent him to go after Gregor Clegane.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So many good scenes...Personally, I thought one of the best scenes was Tywin's response to bitch face.

"You should try to stop him when he wants something." (Cersei giving Tywin a smug look.)

"I will." (Tywin conveying all the emotion and figurative power of a full on bitch slap with just those two words.)

God damn, Charles Dance is awesome.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
So many good scenes...Personally, I thought one of the best scenes was Tywin's response to bitch face.

"You should try to stop him when he wants something." (Cersei giving Tywin a smug look.)

"I will." (Tywin conveying all the emotion and figurative power of a full on bitch slap with just those two words.)

God damn, Charles Dance is awesome.
Charles Dance crushes Tywin. It's a shame though that book Tywin is such a monster, Dance just can't channel that part of him; he's the consummate perfectionist patriarch. Losing a character with his gravitas is certainly going to swing the show in a strange direction.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm thinking the wave of shock and butthurt that will wash over the internet after the Red Wedding episode is going to be a thing to behold.
I'm watching this season with my wife and her friend. The friend commented after the show: "Well that episode was awesome, too bad this show is just the 'Robb Stark Show'" I can't wait for the Red Wedding. Oh so good.