GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I thought the whole Aarya/Lannister scene was to illustrate that she still has a conscience and that foot soldiers don't give a fuck about what nobility is doing, they are just fodder for war. A decent scene of portraying what happened in the books with that wandering priest and his dog.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

I thought the whole Aarya/Lannister scene was to illustrate that she still has a conscience and that foot soldiers don't give a fuck about what nobility is doing, they are just fodder for war. A decent scene of portraying what happened in the books with that wandering priest and his dog.

Yeah, you could tell at first she was like "Sweet more duders to slay, faces to win and names to be counted!" then she kinda settled down and started to understand bum fuck army rats are not who she is fighting nor needing to take any risk on.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
+1 for not knowing who Ed Shereen is / was. Had to google him after reading this thread. Didn't bother me at all.

Euron raped his brother? I remember the thing w/ him raping his brother's wife etc, but don't remember the prison sex.

The only thing that bothered me would be the Euron / Cersei meeting, something about it just felt off. And Euron miracle'ing up a fleet. But we knew that was happening.

Your memory is bad Noodle (or fogged over w/ mod bias), I was trying to read the forums on my HTC One M8 phone, and the spoiler tags would not open. And ppl spoilered shit that did not need to be spoilered because it was in the spoilers thread where spoilers were not a big deal but because ppl didn't want to be spoiled and pussy about it the spoiler tags were put up for all kinds of non spoiler shit to keep from spoiling the idiots reading the spoiler thread. Aka, mods made the thread fucking painful.

• 2Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looking forward to the Metallica cameo of playing Fuel in the background with flutes while Beric cuts down walkers with his flame sword

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
At this point I think we need four separate threads:

One thread for uninsightful commentary, stupid opinions and retarded predictions

One for critiquing the various celebrity cameos we will get

One for complaining about HBO/GRRM pushing their social agenda

One for complaining about people complaining about HBO/GRRM pushing their social agenda

Can we get spoiler and non-spoiler versions of each of those?

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
+1 for not knowing who Ed Shereen is / was. Had to google him after reading this thread. Didn't bother me at all.

Euron raped his brother? I remember the thing w/ him raping his brother's wife etc, but don't remember the prison sex.

The only thing that bothered me would be the Euron / Cersei meeting, something about it just felt off. And Euron miracle'ing up a fleet. But we knew that was happening.

Your memory is bad Noodle (or fogged over w/ mod bias), I was trying to read the forums on my HTC One M8 phone, and the spoiler tags would not open. And ppl spoilered shit that did not need to be spoilered because it was in the spoilers thread where spoilers were not a big deal but because ppl didn't want to be spoiled and pussy about it the spoiler tags were put up for all kinds of non spoiler shit to keep from spoiling the idiots reading the spoiler thread. Aka, mods made the thread fucking painful.
Like I said the ruling was no unaired spoilers in the spoiler thread.

We all suffered through mobile spoilers not working. But now that we have a real forum it's fine

Oldbased

> Than U
When I saw the triggering on social media about Shereen I thought it was that Sheehan from the Bush days lol. I have no idea who the hell Ed Shereen is so I find it hard to be outraged.
Errrmahgerd. Some British singer most Americans don't know was in Game of Thrones. Stop the press Becky. Look at his butt. It is soooo big.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Have we talked about how the fuck Euron got his magical fleet into King's Landing when you need to sail past Dragonstone to get there?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I honestly thought nothing of it. You guys get up on some weird shit in here. A half dozen actual redshirts soldiering around singing songs because is about the most normal shit you can do. If it was some nobody singing would it have been better?

The scene was obviously portraying to Arya that the Lannister men were just regular people who have nothing to do with the games the nobility play.

I truly don't get it.
I had no problem with the scene itself. I thought I was pretty clear on the part that annoyed me. I'm ok with you guys thinking celebrity cameos are cool. I think they are cheesy and out of place on this show.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know how to respond to this level of stupid
Good, don't.

----

This 1st Episode is a good start, however, the 1 thing I had to eyeroll over was when they showed the recap of Bran & Benjen and Benjen is talking about the Magic imbued in the wall, and Bran knows his mark from the king let them into the tree, and then Bran couldn't put 1 & 1 together to realize he's going to fuck everything up by passing under the wall.... :rolleyes:

The number of ships Euron has is jarring for sure, between his fleet and the fleet Daeny has, the Ironborn could have conquered whatever they wanted.

Jorah in the cell was unexpected and whoever said it earlier.... I never thought about Stone Men vs Zombie Men, shit has me pumped that Jorah is going to be this human/dragon hybrid tearing up zombies. I like how the Fire vs Ice theme works there too. Lots of redundancy with the Fire & Ice theme... really a question which "element" is going to win. It seems like Fire is destined to win but the big twist could be otherwise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Starks are known retards. It doesn't shock in the least a Stark couldn't muster up the intelligence to realize he's boning the wall.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Have we talked about how the fuck Euron got his magical fleet into King's Landing when you need to sail past Dragonstone to get there?

Need to make a post on Craigslist - Westeros for Missed Connections.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And after he left, two armadas of 1000 ships just happened to not notice each other as they passed in opposite directions?

Well, he could be sailing to fight them. We don't really know yet.

That said, it's a little silly that it seems there was no scouting or advance warning of Dany's arrival (at least that was revealed in the show). Surely someone would have noticed an armada and notified the Queen of how close it was.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That said, it's a little silly that it seems there was no scouting or advance warning of Dany's arrival (at least that was revealed in the show). Surely someone would have noticed an armada and notified the Queen of how close it was.

Cersei talks about it though, she addressed it when she was talking with Jaime on top of the giant map. Mentioned Tyrion was the Hand of the Queen and was now sailing toward them.

• 1Like