GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I guess I just took that as more general knowledge that they're coming, not how close they were (and not that they had landed on Dragonstone). I mean, being that close, they could probably attack in a day or two if they wanted.

Though I guess Cersei's scene was before the landing... I was getting that mixed up.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's hard to tell how much time passes between all these scenes, too. We get jump cuts from one to the other, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the events in the scenes are happening immediately after one another. Dany's ships could have landed a week after Euron left King's Landing to get his present for all we know.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I think Euron is just going to hop down south to Dorn and capture/kill some of the sand viper chicks for Cersei.

Ding ding ding

Episode 3 is titled "The Queen's Justice" and has "Cersei returns a gift" in it's description.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would argue that Cersei is an "intelligent leader". She is definitely cunning, and cold. And most importantly she understands the game of thrones. But she is also an emotionally compromised, irrational cunt who armed the faith militant, which caused all of her problems in the first place. She wouldnt have had to wildfire half the fucking city if she was intelligent to begin with.

Also, I kind of forgot, but is ANYONE in Winterfell aware of Littlefingers betrayal of Ned or has he managed to keep that a secret this entire time? I know he wouldnt just expose his own vile plot, but I was wondering maybe Sansa learned of it or Jon, or SOMEONE. The fact they are just letting him hang around is insane. But like Sansa said "his KNIGHTS DOE LOL".

Another thing that bothers me or perhaps shouldnt, is Littlefingers ignorance of the white walkers. He doesnt seem to care much about that threat, he is consumed by Sansa and the realm. But maybe Im wrong and he is very aware of the threat but his ladder is chaos after all so maybe he thinks letting the walkers destroy the kingdoms will somehow increase his position? lol.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The only thing that bothered me would be the Euron / Cersei meeting, something about it just felt off. And Euron miracle'ing up a fleet. But we knew that was happening.

Yeah Aeron is afraid of Euron because when he was in his teens he would get drunk and go assrape 9 year old Aeron.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ding ding ding

Episode 3 is titled "The Queen's Justice" and has "Cersei returns a gift" in it's description.

So much for Fire and Blood from Dorne and the Sand Snakes glorious retribution for the death of Oberon lol!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I would argue that Cersei is an "intelligent leader". She is definitely cunning, and cold. And most importantly she understands the game of thrones. But she is also an emotionally compromised, irrational cunt who armed the faith militant, which caused all of her problems in the first place. She wouldnt have had to wildfire half the fucking city if she was intelligent to begin with.

Also, I kind of forgot, but is ANYONE in Winterfell aware of Littlefingers betrayal of Ned or has he managed to keep that a secret this entire time? I know he wouldnt just expose his own vile plot, but I was wondering maybe Sansa learned of it or Jon, or SOMEONE. The fact they are just letting him hang around is insane. But like Sansa said "his KNIGHTS DOE LOL".

Sansa has been around enough to be totally aware that Littlefinger wants to marry her and knows of his obsession with her mother (she also looks like her a lot).

The only person who would know about the betrayal is LF and Janus Slynt who actually did the betrayal at the key point. My money is that Sansa does figure that out eventually... somehow and Brienne or Arya kills him over it after they secure the Vale for themselves somehow.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sansa has been around enough to be totally aware that Littlefinger wants to marry her and knows of his obsession with her mother (she also looks like her a lot).

The only person who would know about the betrayal is LF and Janus Slynt who actually did the betrayal at the key point. My money is that Sansa does figure that out eventually... somehow and Brienne or Arya kills him over it after they secure the Vale for themselves somehow.

Well, the teaser for next episode shows Littlefinger being strangled by someone. Maybe Jon finds out? Hard to tell who's doing the strangling.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I am looking forward to the upcoming Scott Stapp cameo.
Episode 4 stars Dave Chappelle as the Red Keep jester.

"Y'all ever notice the only brother on Khaleesi's team ain't got no dick?"

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
The one question I had after seeing the episode twice now is that Bran appears to warg into the zombie giant in the Night King's army. When we see the snow/mist covered army of zombies marching it clearly shows the giants eye with the warg colour effect and then cuts to Bran coming out of a warg session.

It's a pretty big new skill to reveal that Bran can possess one of the undead.

• 5Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Really? I thought it was just showing that the army of the dead now have giants. He had one blue eye at the very least.

spronk

FPS noob
i'm surprised more hasn't been made of the necromancer guy, like it would seem obvious that cersei wants him to make her own army of the dead and that shit will backfire hard when the night king walks in and reclaims them all.

i really, really, really look forward to how exactly the red keep gets its roof trashed and snow is falling in it, we've seen that vision now from both bran and dany. Just hope its this season and not next.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Hey Keg, you could start another thread with your spoiler free safe space. Fgt.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users