GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Look Kangs, the "spoiler" in question wasn't a fucking spoiler.

The first mention of the realms being in massive debt due to mismanagement? Episode 2 of season 1. Every season they reiterate how the crown is in massive debt to the lannisters and the iron bank. By season 3 Tywin informs cersei that the lannisters are completely broke. By season 4 we learn that the crown is so broke they can't afford to feed the people, which is when the Tyrell come to the rescue with food for the alliance. By season 5 we have stannis visiting the iron bank and convincing them to back him with coin to get their money back, since the crown stopped making interest payments. And just now in episode 1 of season 7 we learn how fucked the crown is now that Tyrell left with all their food.

None of this is book info, we are well beyond the books. To "spoil" that the iron bank character is going to show up again isn't a fucking spoiler. It would be absolute shit writing if you never saw him again.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Look Kangs, the "spoiler" in question wasn't a fucking spoiler.

The first mention of the realms being in massive debt due to mismanagement? Episode 2 of season 1. Every season they reiterate how the crown is in massive debt to the lannisters and the iron bank. By season 3 Tywin informs cersei that the lannisters are completely broke. By season 4 we learn that the crown is so broke they can't afford to feed the people, which is when the Tyrell come to the rescue with food for the alliance. By season 5 we have stannis visiting the iron bank and convincing them to back him with coin to get their money back, since the crown stopped making interest payments. And just now in episode 1 of season 7 we learn how fucked the crown is now that Tyrell left with all their food.

None of this is book info, we are well beyond the books. To "spoil" that the iron bank character is going to show up again isn't a fucking spoiler. It would be absolute shit writing if you never saw him again.
Please spoiler this Wooly

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Guys, anything that I don't already know should be in spoilers. I haven't paid much attention while watching the previous seasons and I get confused easily so better safe than sorry.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Based on the absolute shit writing of the last two seasons, that makes this a pretty significant spoiler.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
keep discussing the teaser. I don't want to take away this vital part of the experience from the autists who need to discuss every minutae surrounding this show in most elaborate detail.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
keep discussing the teaser. I don't want to take away this vital part of the experience from the autists who need to discuss every minutae surrounding this show in most elaborate detail.

You'd think after 6 years people would stop thinking that joke was clever, but I guess not.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

You knew what this thread was.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The Iron Bank dude info isn't that big a deal, but it sets a precedent and I think that's what people are worried about. Teasers are literally showing info on unaired episodes, and should be covered by the rule, imo.

What I don't get, is why the fuck people get up in arms for being asked to use spoiler tags. No one is saying you can't discuss spoiler shit, just that you have to put it in fucking tags. That way, everyone gets what they want. Can't have that, though, simply cuz people are too fucking LAZY.

• 2Picard

iannis

Musty Nester
All I know is I got accused of posting spoilers when I never have and never will read the books. I'm just not retarded, so some things are obvious. Others, like killing every character off, are somewhat surprising. But once you understand that's his meta to try to be unpredictable, it forces him into predictable patterns.

Doesn't apply to the show though. I dunno who is writing scripts now, but its not even loosely based on gurms work anymore. This episode was different. Its subtle, but it was different. All that humanizing the hound. Gurrm doesn't bother with shit like that.

Last season, with all that sparrow bullshit. They completely wasted that actor. But that's gurms style.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
OR, like I said a few fucking years ago, if you don't want to be spoiled . . . don't read the fucking thread.

Jesus fucking Christ. Just talk to your mouth breathing woman about it, she wont spoil shit and you can repeat crap to her 3 times cause she doesn't care anyway.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
OR, like I said a few fucking years ago, if you don't want to be spoiled . . . don't read the fucking thread.

Jesus fucking Christ. Just talk to your mouth breathing woman about it, she wont spoil shit and you can repeat crap to her 3 times cause she doesn't care anyway.
Conversely, don't be a American Inventor faggot and post spoilers without putting them in a spoiler?

• 2Solidarity

Raes

Vyemm Raider

Seriously? If we don't want to be spoiled don't read the thread with "unaired spoilers in tags" in the fucking title? LOL

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dude posted casting and appearance of someone in later episodes and season 8. Ain't nobody got time for that if it isn't spoilered

I'm just talking about the teaser preview at the end of each episode for the next weeks. Casting is a different thing entirely.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What I don't get, is why the fuck people get up in arms for being asked to use spoiler tags. No one is saying you can't discuss spoiler shit, just that you have to put it in fucking tags. That way, everyone gets what they want. Can't have that, though, simply cuz people are too fucking LAZY.
Yeah I don't understand this either. No one is telling anybody when they can or can't discuss, just asking them do the courtesy of clicking one (1) button when divulging information that isn't coming from the show itself. I can't for the life of me figure out why this is an issue for so many people.

• 3Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Another jimmy rustling cameo is coming down the pike.

tumblr_myejjtNjQZ1qax2v3o2_500.gif

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Oh sorry guys, didn't realize you had a massive piece of driftwood lodged in your cunt.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
The Iron Bank dude info isn't that big a deal, but it sets a precedent and I think that's what people are worried about. Teasers are literally showing info on unaired episodes, and should be covered by the rule, imo.

The thing that airs on HBO literally seconds after the episode ends, before the end credits even roll? Do you not know what unaired means? Ban this fucking retard from the thread please.

All I know is I got accused of posting spoilers when I never have and never will read the books. I'm just not retarded, so some things are obvious. Others, like killing every character off, are somewhat surprising. But once you understand that's his meta to try to be unpredictable, it forces him into predictable patterns.

Doesn't apply to the show though. I dunno who is writing scripts now, but its not even loosely based on gurms work anymore. This episode was different. Its subtle, but it was different. All that humanizing the hound. Gurrm doesn't bother with shit like that.

Last season, with all that sparrow bullshit. They completely wasted that actor. But that's gurms style.

Whats hilarious (and proves that you haven't read the books, if anyone gave you shit about spoiling the old non-book reader thread) is that the way the show handled the sparrow was absolute shit and nothing like how it's handled in the books, while the hound is completely humanized by GRRM in the books.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The thing that airs on HBO literally seconds after the episode ends, before the end credits even roll? Do you not know what unaired means? Ban this fucking retard from the thread please.

If this trend continues, during the next off-season we'll have to spoiler the official trailers for Season 8 when they're released.

• 1Worf