GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty easy divide, teaser is aired, future casting, not aired. Read title. Win.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
What can really be spoiled by casting?

Do you think guest star: Sean Bean is going to show up or something?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
The Iron Bank dude info isn't that big a deal, but it sets a precedent and I think that's what people are worried about. Teasers are literally showing info on unaired episodes, and should be covered by the rule, imo.

There is nothing specific to unaired episodes in the thread title. If a teaser somehow contained the final 10 minutes of the final episode, Chuck would be completely within the rules in immediately linking seven dumb YouTube videos of irritating blue-haired internet dorks dissecting each frame.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The Iron Bank dude info isn't that big a deal, but it sets a precedent and I think that's what people are worried about. Teasers are literally showing info on unaired episodes, and should be covered by the rule, imo.

What I don't get, is why the fuck people get up in arms for being asked to use spoiler tags. No one is saying you can't discuss spoiler shit, just that you have to put it in fucking tags. That way, everyone gets what they want. Can't have that, though, simply cuz people are too fucking LAZY.

Maybe you can dig a hole and shove your head into it until the next Sunday and spare us the remainder of your bleating?

I dont need some faggot to tell me what I can and can't talk about.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Maybe you can dig a hole and shove your head into it until the next Sunday and spare us the remainder of your bleating?

I dont need some faggot to tell me what I can and can't talk about.

So funny, man. You getting all fucking triggered because I dropped a post to state my opinion on the matter. Sorry you special snowflakes feel like you're above something as simple as using fucking spoiler tags. Guess your day don't feel complete unless you get to call someone a faggot though. Hope it made you feel better.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So funny, man. You getting all fucking triggered because I dropped a post to state my opinion on the matter. Sorry you special snowflakes feel like you're above something as simple as using fucking spoiler tags. Guess your day don't feel complete unless you get to call someone a faggot though. Hope it made you feel better.

Bro you getting all triggered because someone talked about an episode teaser.

Reevaluate your life

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
e25f476aeda1770a86bdba42161176efe6669fee1421b6d024ef68c25f58a5e2.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
JFC I'm tempted to create a spoiler all you like GoT thread and make people choose which one they want to post in and thread ban them from the other. It's friday and i'm too lazy to do that much work so everyone just keep bitching so we can repeat this argument till next week.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
You said:

What part did he read wrong? How else could that be interpreted?

Ugh, for the short bus...

He said I was "triggered". I wasn't. I did not point out or complain about anyone spoilering info based on a teaser, I merely gave my OPINION ("imo") about it IN GENERAL, as that is what was being discussed. Personally, I don't like teasers, and I try to avoid them, and would prefer they be spoilered, hence - "should be" and again "imo".

What about that seems like I'm "triggered"? LOL

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
People throw around that word a lot on this board. The fact that you're so triggered by being accused of being triggered shows that you kinda don't get it.

I'm all for abe's plan btw.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
People throw around that word a lot on this board. The fact that you're so triggered by being accused of being triggered shows that you kinda don't get it.

I'm all for abe's plan btw.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.