GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Like I said, the word gets thrown around a lot on this board. If just being called triggered is your sticking point right now, then you don't know what the word means in the context of an FoH shitpost.

khalid

Unelected Mod
There is never going to be a policy of stopping people from posting anything that is aired after the episode. Read the title of the thread and get over it. If you are that picky, you should just stay away from the internet for the next 7 weeks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just want to say I am proud of everyone. This thread has consistently gotten worse the later in the week it is. This has happened every single year and It's nice to see some things don't change. Well done.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It will never be the same though...rip @Woolygimp
RIP
pouring-out-wine.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
For some reason all that teaser left me thinking about is how much I want a Dany/Melisandre sex scene before this thing comes to an end.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What about that seems like I'm "triggered"? LOL

So funny, man. You getting all fucking triggered because I dropped a post to state my opinion on the matter. Sorry you special snowflakes feel like you're above something as simple as using fucking spoiler tags. Guess your day don't feel complete unless you get to call someone a faggot though. Hope it made you feel better.

Triggering confirmed.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bro you getting all triggered because someone talked about an episode teaser.

Reevaluate your life
Please don't use the word teaser in this thread. I would prefer I didn't even know such things exist.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Agree up to the teaser part.

Same discussion was had a dozen times. Simplest answer is when in doubt, use spoilers. How hard can it be.

I'm all for being considerate but it's not our responsibility if someone chooses to avoid previews. Talking about them does not require spoilering.

Damn I smell pussy shit up in here.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys I just watched the opening episode finally, pretty cool scene with Dragonstone eh? What's going on in this thr...
Ugh, for the short bus...

He said I was "triggered". I wasn't. I did not point out or complain about anyone spoilering info based on a teaser, I merely gave my OPINION ("imo") about it IN GENERAL, as that is what was being discussed. Personally, I don't like teasers, and I try to avoid them, and would prefer they be spoilered, hence - "should be" and again "imo".

What about that seems like I'm "triggered"? LOL
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

source.gif

tenor.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
This is mostly stuff that was shown in the trailers before the start of the season and next week's teaser but there are some new shots in it (revealing ones) and a few new bits of dialog.

Last edited:

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
He was even great in the westworld thread... not sure he got to finish the season though. /awkward

Just think how much larger the void he left behind would grow if at the end of GoT it's revealed that all of this has been taking place in Delos Inc.'s Westeros World.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He was even great in the westworld thread... not sure he got to finish the season though. /awkward
Woolygimp was legit one of the best posters we've ever had here. He was super autistic but the good kind of autistic. Having to read the garbage from shit tier autistics in this thread makes me wistful.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dont really care a_skeleton_03. "Official" stance has been dumb as fuck for years, looking forward to at least 2 more years of retardation.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
You know what I was thinking watching that last episode at the end.

"So I wonder where Dany got that dress made. I mean for real, this is what she wears riding in a boat, riding on her dragon, and putting handprints in the beach? This is friday casual for dany now?"

It was a pretty nice dress and all. But.

• 2Worf