GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So in hindsight it makes me feel really stupid that I didn't realize that Dany spoke Valyrian.

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
People throwing about the theory it's Ramsay is completely expected. People having no doubt it's Ramsay is bullshit.

And of course it's a spoiler at this stage, it's purposely been portrayed as a mystery for people to try and unravel and it's being discussed in all the no spoiler threads.

Kaita

Golden Squire
Could someone go deeper with what is going on with Theon. I remember his troops walking out on him in Winterfell, but after that I am lost.

Szlia

At this point I think it's pretty much unclear, as the little info we have comes from the traitor, who manipulated Theon. The guy killed the people who tried to catch Theon after his escape, which makes the whole thing even more confusing. Was the death of four men deemed a price worth paying to know what Theon had on his mind?

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Even though I said I would be disappointed if Dany just turned around and took control of the city once she got the army, the way it was done left me giddy as a school girl. Seeing Draconis fly around nuking shit was quite the event. Kudos to them for making a fairly predictable scene one that left your jaw on the floor.

I am not sure what's going on with Theon and his captors just yet, but I can sure tell you that house Bolton ain't to be fucked with in the north. Considering what they are doing to Jamie and now Theon, they seem to be some heartless fuckin killers.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Jozu: I'm going to RRP you for 3 days every time you post in this thread from here on out. I don't give a shit if you post about how your farts remind you of Joffrey, or how hot whatever bitch is, or whatever the fuck. Don't post ANYTHING in this thread.

Edit: Oh, Tuco already did this. Whatever, I'll RRP your ass, too.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did we know that it was Valyrian that the slaver was speaking before this episode? Also, I don't know how things will turn out, but I sure was pumped after seeing/hearing Dany's speech and seeing her and that army march out of that city with those dragons overhead as someone else already mentioned. So good! Also, the Tyrell grandmother is perfectly cast and I sure as hell hope we see lots more of her.

Sterling

El Presidente
Even though I said I would be disappointed if Dany just turned around and took control of the city once she got the army, the way it was done left me giddy as a school girl. Seeing Draconis fly around nuking shit was quite the event. Kudos to them for making a fairly predictable scene one that left your jaw on the floor.
Just a FYI it's Drogon not Draconis.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Drogon is the big one, I'll put the other 2 in spoilers in case anyone cares, cause I can't remember if she said them in Qarth.

Rhaegal is one, named after her brother, the green one. The one we dont see much of is Viscerion, named after her other brother who got the golden crown. he was the white one that was at her feet when they hatched.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Just a FYI it's Drogon not Draconis.
ROFL I just realized Draconis is the name of the dragon from the Dungeons and Dragons episode of Community. Haahahahahah
TrainWreck1.gif

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
A few more details Modo....

In season 1 as robb gathers the banners, where his wolf bites the guys finger off, you clearly see the bolton banner hanging in the background. Bolton already had the flayed man sigil on his chest in season 2.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Allow me to revise my statement. I could see how someone could come to that conclusion. I don't see how Jozu could.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Unrelated question:At what point in the book does Tywin comment that some wars are won with letters, or something along those lines? So far he's been writing letters in the scenes with both of his children,which has been kinda fun wondering if one of them was to the freys/boltons.
Yea, I was thinking the same. Especially how the letter being sealed was emphasized right after Tywin tells Cercei he was willing to do whatever it takes to get Jaime back.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can buy the fact that a non-book reader knows the Bolton's have Theon. That is pretty obvious and easy to deduce based on many of the points Modo and others have brought up.

What I can't buy is that same person knows the guy sweeping the fucking floors and aiding Theon is Ramsay fucking Bolton.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They might if they read one of the many websites that post pictures saying "They cast the part of Ramsey Bolton! Here's a picture of the actor." There's a shitload of GoT discussion on the internet and different people have different ideas about what constitutes a spoiler.