GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

spronk

FPS noob
you missed the only good part of the episode, euron doing his black sails impression

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
goddamn it, now i have to torrent another version

hey @Screamfeeder that means i liked this episode 2x as much!!! please note this in your metrics report!!

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Prince that was promised................................................................ LOLOLOL OR PRINCESS YA THAT'S IT!

SJW TranslationS!!!

Fuck all gay theories right in their CISWHITEMALE assholes.
Chick to chick. Statements are genderless. When we say man we really mean women too! /// Hot Pie to Arya. You looked good as a boy. /// Mesothelioma to no worm. No problem. Oral is fine! /// Enron to lesbian MILF butter face sex couple. Nazzzzzzzzzzzzi.
I'm sure I missed some.
Theon being a FWM

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Varys slayed it, Sam somehow had another unexpectedly cool scene, we got prime tits and then EURON OUT OF NOWHERE YO.

Littlefinger seems like barely an afterthought on the show when he actually set so much of this into motion. And they didn't really do Nymeria's pack justice but nbd. No other gripes really.

And yeah, the ravens are now flying at JJ Abrams speed. So what? This ain't the Fellowship of the Ring.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Was saying a couple days ago Arya's wolf would show up.

Missandei tits made up for dickless shithead.

Last time a Stark choked Littlefinger it was Ned and that didn't end well.

Euron beat the fuck out of those sand snake bitches.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Sand snakes desparately needed thinning out. Can't even remember a single one of their names.

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
Killed off sandsnakes, Tyrion is set up to take Castle Crag, Jorah got flayed and got to see Missendei tits. Not bad.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Chick to chick. Statements are genderless. When we say man we really mean women too! /// Hot Pie to Arya. You looked good as a boy. /// Mesothelioma to no worm. No problem. Oral is fine! /// Enron to lesbian MILF butter face sex couple. Nazzzzzzzzzzzzi.
I'm sure I missed some.
Theon being a FWM
There was definitely an implication being made when the phallic object on the bow of Euron's ship thrusted into Yara's ship without consent.

• 15Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 15 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Varys slayed it, Sam somehow had another unexpectedly cool scene, we got prime tits and then EURON OUT OF NOWHERE YO.

Littlefinger seems like barely an afterthought on the show when he actually set so much of this into motion. And they didn't really do Nymeria's pack justice but nbd. No other gripes really.

And yeah, the ravens are now flying at JJ Abrams speed. So what? This ain't the Fellowship of the Ring.

Actually yeah, forgot to mention Varys little speech was well done. The Jon/LF scene everyone kind of overlooked. Fully expect LF to work (or try to work) his shit over Sansa with her in command of the North while Jon goes to Dragonstone.

• 1Like

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It wouldn't take much to convince her to take an army south because we know she's an idiot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Getting fucking tired of everyone second guessing Jon Snow. He needs to start beheading bitches.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
If they would stop getting their boats sunk they could siege Kings Landing in about two hours at this point. There's no food left anywhere.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ok finished watching it

the episode pretty much sucked, but the last 10 minutes with euron made up for a lot of short comings

theon went out exactly the way he was supposed to.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Y'all so salty about that lame sex scene, but those titties were top knotch. I don't mind. I was kind of hoping they were going to show Grey Worm's scarred little nub.

• 7Solidarity
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users