GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
im only 15 minutes into episode 2 - are you saying this is the worst episode of the series?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ser Friendzone just can't catch any breaks either. I mean, it may work out, but fuck the cure.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Episode 85% garbage. Only redeeming bits were flaying Ser Friendzone and Euron asserting his privilege on the Sand Snakes.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
this episode sucked dick until Euron showed up.

Yeah kept waiting for something to make it worth watching. Of course they wait until last 10 minutes. At least GRRM won't have to work hard to eclipse this shit...if he ever gets this far. B. Sanderson, want to finish another long series?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I liked this episode more than last week's tbh. Theon did as expected and it was awesome

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fuck what they did with Theon. Boy needs some fucking opportunity for redemption and that would have been the moment for it, even if he failed. If that's the last we see of him, I'm going to be pissed.

Also, goddamn what a tease to have Nymeria pop back up only for her to peace right on back out. I understand why, but still disappointing as fuck.

At least the sand snakes got fucked, though. About fucking time.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
there's been like 3 entire episodes since s1 that you all thought weren't bad you may as well copy/paste the same thing you wrote last sunday

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
theon sucks. he should have been killed some time last season. this weak ass bitch doesnt deserve redemption

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
A++ melisandre titties, is it weird that i kinda want to see the void that is between grey worms legs. like is it a belly button... a hole... a smooth skin...

it especially sucks knowing the series could be wrapped up in 2-3 episodes tops: night king comes down, kills a shit load of bitches, stragglers fight back, only question is who remains alive really and if there is any sort of truce / armstice with the night king.

• 1Worf

Armin

Peasant
Fuck what they did with Theon. Boy needs some fucking opportunity for redemption and that would have been the moment for it, even if he failed. If that's the last we see of him, I'm going to be pissed.

Ramsay already told us about Theon and happy endings. He's crab food.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Prince that was promised................................................................ LOLOLOL OR PRINCESS YA THAT'S IT!

SJW TranslationS!!!

Fuck all gay theories right in their CISWHITEMALE assholes.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Really? Getting to see MIssandei's sexy tits and ass? I'm okay with more of it.

Me too! Let me help

3383483900000578-3556921-That_really_is_magic_And_once_she_had_taken_off_her_enchanted_je-a-10_1461726719542.jpg

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
my episode ended right after arya/nymeria shit

was there more?

seemed kinda abrup

• 1Like