GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Don't get the bitching about the sex scene. We got her titties and ass and we didn't have to see fucking black dong. Is that it? Yall missed that BBC?

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Cybsled

MIssandei is one of the hottest women on the show. All the salt over seeing an amazing body is lul.

I bet Cersei murders the surviving sand snake in front of the mother as revenge for her daughter...that is almost guaranteed to happen. Yara is dead because Euron rules the Iron Isles and would serve no purpose.

Varys will reveal he is a merman and save Theon. It is known.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think it was pretty silly that master assassin with a mission Arya hears about her half brother and decides to just nope the fuck out of her life's mission to go say hi.

• 4Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
MIssandei is one of the hottest women on the show. All the salt over seeing an amazing body is lul.

I bet Cersei murders the surviving sand snake in front of the mother as revenge for her daughter...that is almost guaranteed to happen. Yara is dead because Euron rules the Iron Isles and would serve no purpose.

Varys will reveal he is a merman and save Theon. It is known.
I bet Jon and Davos somehow find Theon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
ya'll bunch of faggots. episode was great in that we finally get interactions between characters and reunions and shit that we've been waiting for 2 damn decades.

Plus we got best titties on the show for a good 3 minutes.

And we got pirates murdering shitty women.

Not sure why you faggots love cock so much and are butthurt you didn't get to dong gaze but this was one of the best episodes yet

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ya'll bunch of faggots. episode was great in that we finally get interactions between characters and reunions and shit that we've been waiting for 2 damn decades.

Plus we got best titties on the show for a good 3 minutes.

And we got pirates murdering shitty women.

Not sure why you faggots love cock so much and are butthurt you didn't get to dong gaze but this was one of the best episodes yet

I might argue that Melisandre tits are equal or superior, but it's not a big deal. Agreed on everything else. Sam and Jorah was great, we have it basically confirmed next week is Jon/Dany. Yara was kind of fluff anyways, Euron showing off he's a legit threat.

Also...Davos is going with Jon. Melisandre is with Dany. I foresee issues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I think it was pretty silly that master assassin with a mission Arya hears about her half brother and decides to just nope the fuck out of her life's mission to go say hi.

I think it's better in the long run. She can meet up with Sansa and be the norths version of Varys or something.

Her going to kings landing only really ends in a retarded fashion, with her remaining mega OP and offing Cersa, or she just gets caught and it all amounts to nothing. Neither are really great, so I'm fine with her going north.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I think it's better in the long run. She can meet up with Sansa and be the norths version of Varys or something.

Her going to kings landing only really ends in a retarded fashion, with her remaining mega OP and offing Cersa, or she just gets caught and it all amounts to nothing. Neither are really great, so I'm fine with her going north.

I agree its better for the show i just dont think it fits with what motivates her.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I think it was pretty realistic that a half trained assassin who quit training to finally go home, lost her way, and finally finds out there's a home worth going home to obviously decides to do just that.

FTFY

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users