GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Where the fuck is Daario? o_O

Why the Picard? At the end of be last season, she told him to stay and keep the peace. We probably won't see him again unless he decides to disobey her orders. Or were you not asking seriously?

• 3Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You guys saying this episode was the worst in the series obviously have short memories. Season six had some way worse ones. The end of Arya's Braavos arc made for way worse TV.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Battle wasn't all that exciting, it had a certain inevitability to it with Euron appearing out of nowhere (lol stealth ship) and shrugging off injuries left and right during the fighting.

Either poor writing or he has some sort of magic we are unaware of yet. Which now that I think of it would also be poor writing so NVM.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was digging Eurons axe. Glad to see some awesome piracy. Hope he chops up a few more before the season is over.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I completely forgot Darrio stayed in Meeren until your post so I was face palming myself after rembering the cringe-tier break up scene.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
LOL at you quoting some rando on the internet who is fucking wrong, trying to prove me wrong. Did you know the internet is full of retards, like yourself?

Seven Kingdoms of Westeros

It's not just book knowledge either. Feel free to go back and watch Season 1 Episode 2, when King Robert, Sir Barristan and Ned Stark are on their hunt. They discuss "Making the 8" Did you ever make the 8, Ned? Sleep with a girl from each of the seven kingdoms, plus the riverlands?

Its the scene where they are discussing "ned's" bastards' mother. You should remember it, if you ever actually watched the show.

But to answer your question in a more general way:
Yes i'm correct about most things. See this entire thread as an example. I am the most prolific and accurate poster in this thread. Feel free to go back years and see my predictions and posts and notice how right I am. The peanut gallery on your "team" are just butthurt that I made them look stupid so they like to dogpile in and call me "autistic".

as an example, you can go back 4 years ago after season 3 when all the retards bashing me now were all gitty like school girls about "Lady stoneheart" and how they just knew she was coming next season, blah blah blah.

I accurately predicted which storylines would be cut, which characters would be cut, which story lines would be merged (like Sanshas), hell even the number of seasons and episodes (I said no more than 75 episodes, 7 and a half seasons). I said all this 4 years ago. feel free to check. The same retards dogpiling on me then are flinging poo now because I proved them wrong then too.
Prove it

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
No, you are getting Daario mixed up with Syrio Forel who is in the boat with Gendry rowing to Winterfell to meet up with Arya.

• 2Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, you are getting Daario mixed up with Syrio Forel who is in the boat with Gendry rowing to Winterfell to meet up with Arya.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Everyone knows Syrio is Arya.

• 2Worf

Rude

Potato del Grande
Wight Olly needs to hack Dany to death. That cunt's act is tired and played out.

Euron drinking Ramsay's invincibility potion before destroying the Dorne army and Greyjoy splinter faction was also incredibly retarded.

And what's up with Baelish? Are they keeping him on TV to remind us he exists while destroying whatever was left of his momentum or will he actually be scheming to go further than Sansa's crotch?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
They should have just played this P. Diddy song through the whole 6 minute scene

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Who is obviously Ned Stark, the Night King.
In my head-canon, the series ends with everyone thinking the white walkers have been defeated, and Night King Ned Stark shows up in KL and says "Winter's back, bitches!" and murders everyone while riding an ice dragon.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Xu7BpFC.jpg

• 2Worf

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
10 bucks says dickless grey worm is dead next episode. At least he gets to go out on a high note.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity