GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
It dovetails with my theory that she's still on the path to becoming nobody and doesn't realize it.

If she does keep going to Winterfell I expect she'll realize that deep down she still really fucking hates Sansa and doesn't stick around very long with Jon gone.

Yeah, she's pretty much a child murderer, she's going to be fucked up from what's happened to her. She's going to have to become no one at some point to deal with all of it. I don't see her hanging around winterfell to become the official assasin of the stark family.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
is it just me of has Dany turned into a nasty unbearable cunt? She was pretty PMS'y before, granted, but this season I've been like "that bitch needs to fucking ease off a bit"
Even in the books her shit was getting old by books 4 and 5.

She's just hard to root for, despite the fact that she should be awesome with dragons and shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Her character isn't written very well but she's also a terrible actress, at least in this. So it's a double whammy of "Please get her off the screen"

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
That episode wasn't so bad.

"That's not you" actually made sense, without knowing the reference. Without the reference I just took it to be Arya granting the wolf the same respect that she grants a human. More respect, actually.

And they needed that scene. Because without it her turn to the north would have been UTTERLY confusing. It's about adult choices, and the whims of children. They both dun growt up. The dire wolf has her pack, Ayra chooses not to pursue suicidal vengeance as long as some shred of her pack remains.

The OMG pirates... well, the ironborn basically suck, is what I took away from that. lol. They're fucking horrible vikings. Not a single one of them knows how to keep watch. Stealth fleet -was- pretty funny... but there was mucho slaughter so that's fine. I didn't even see what theon did as pussying out. It was "well, she's fucking dead, I guess i'm going into the drink." I mean, Euron had a big ass sword to his sisters throat. What do you think happen in Theon charges? Euron kills her, then kills him. Reek is smart enough to have figgured it out. He's seen it before. His sister was just mad because now Euron probably won't kill her and there was a chance that Theon could have forced him to.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
got.jpg

• 2Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, dany is just dany.

Cersi.. dani... they both fucking suck, tbh. I think Cersi had her lips done, too.

Siliconemelons

I didn't even see what theon did as pussying out. It was "well, she's fucking dead, I guess i'm going into the drink." I mean, Euron had a big ass sword to his sisters throat. What do you think happen in Theon charges? Euron kills her, then kills him. Reek is smart enough to have figgured it out. He's seen it before. His sister was just mad because now Euron probably won't kill her and there was a chance that Theon could have forced him to.

Yeah Euro had her and had his axe on her throat... as the scene was playing out my thought process was "what could Theon do, to close the gap and not kill his sister - we know he is a super ultra marksmen ... but there is no bow nearby...nor dagger...are they just going to make him do some ninja stuff and save her or just get himself and her killed...oh okay, that works- off you go." he may have pussied out, but really..was the smartest move- he lives, she may live (and does, as prisoner) vs- they both die.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Not going to lie. Wooly was one of the 4ish people I've ignored on this forum. Really it was just because his posts were sooooo long the scrolling made my finger hurt. I remember some episode where full-brains were trying to figure stuff out and ol' Wooly just kept dropping 13 paragraph posts in between others posts and sometimes multiple in a row. Classic Wooly. Sylas is now the closest to toeing that line. He's not autistic, just kind of a fuckwhit who also drops 500 word essays regularly.

The other ignored users some may be curious? The banana guy (lulzsect, Uber (anyone who reads the nfl forum knows this is the right choice), and Lithose. Quite the squad though.

63d.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Cersei sucks, but Lena Headey is not a bad actress.

Yeah, I liked her in dread and connor.

She's probably one of the better actors on the show. I mean Charles Dance was great.

I did notice that Jon Snow is laying that accent on thick as fuck this season. It seems thicker than in previous, but maybe I just don't remember.

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
Cersei is fucking incredible on the show. If you think Lena Headey is doing a bad job, you are off your rocker.

The only possible complaint is that she is different from her book character really.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its gotta be. All the major players are wielding end game gear at this stage in the game.

lol yeah good point. That combined with his lvl VII Blood Magic and Bloodthirst buff on his Valaryian steel raid drop, his DPS is probably best on server for 2 handed melee.

Not to mention the possibility of him not even being fully lvled as there are whispers he is currently skilling up to be able to equip his Valaryian armor set. I really liek this guys build, good strength, his charisma is capped,and he even has good agility. He can apparently use rogue tactics as well (on a ship level, he had to save a LOT of talent points to upgrade his stealth to ship level) so he is looking like a force going forward.

He is on all night I heard, grinding. People are still bitching to admins about his hacking to acquire all of those ships for his fleet. Remains to be seen if hes banned but he is gaining popularity and has a solid guild leader so looks like were stuck with him!

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I liked Cersei's smear campaign propaganda speech trying to convince the remaining Tyrell bannermen to turn on Oleanna.

I also like the idea that Dragons can be damaged by ballistas

/shrug

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I liked Cersei's smear campaign propaganda speech trying to convince the remaining Tyrell bannermen to turn on Oleanna.

I also like the idea that Dragons can be damaged by ballistas

/shrug
I like the smear campaign, but it's pretty dumb. This bitch just blew up the sept, killing the queen and like half the nobility from the Reach. She's alienated literally every other faction. But hey, yous guys should trust her on this whole Targaryen thing. I'll like it better if it backfires on her but like others have said, I don't think they are playing for subtlety these last few episodes.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Exactly! chaos chaos I like that the speech felt contrived and the Tyrell bannermen should be smelling that bullshit just as your post conveys.

Like is this bitch serious after blowing up the sept? Type of reaction

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cersei is fucking incredible on the show. If you think Lena Headey is doing a bad job, you are off your rocker.

The only possible complaint is that she is different from her book character really.

She's in that group of highly skilled actors on this show siting at the opposite table of Daenerys.

Not even going to bother looking for the comments where she was criticized. Can't fathom the impossible.

• 2Solidarity