GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
you believe literally every youtube video about GoT you are hardly a reliable character witness.

But you aren't the problem. You always post dumb videos and we always make fun of you for it.

For some reason admin and mods tagged me in this thread for "discussing" a fucking spoiler which doesn't fucking exist.

Me and Araysar literally spent the better part of a week arguing the same exact fucking topic months ago, in between Lord of the Rings power level references between Gandalf and fucking balrogs, about how the Night King was going to balance the fight out using some weirdo ice magic Deus Ex Machina he would pull out of his ass in order to to take down a dragon and resurrect it. This is literally the most common fan theory about how the war balances out and what keeps it "interesting" and keeps us on the edge of our seat over who is going to win, and how it will end.

Yet some retard posts a fanfic video discussing this possibility, Chuk posts about it "in a spoiler tag", I watched all of 2 seconds of this video, rolled my eyes and carried on and now i'm getting warned about posting spoilers?

mods going full fucking retard in this thread i swear

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
astro just had to explain to Sylas Sylas what a spoiler is. not sure if this is real life or GoT thread fanfic.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you believe literally every youtube video about GoT you are hardly a reliable character witness.

But you aren't the problem. You always post dumb videos and we always make fun of you for it.

For some reason admin and mods tagged me in this thread for "discussing" a fucking spoiler which doesn't fucking exist.

Me and Araysar literally spent the better part of a week arguing the same exact fucking topic months ago, in between Lord of the Rings power level references between Gandalf and fucking balrogs, about how the Night King was going to balance the fight out using some weirdo ice magic Deus Ex Machina he would pull out of his ass in order to to take down a dragon and resurrect it. This is literally the most common fan theory about how the war balances out and what keeps it "interesting" and keeps us on the edge of our seat over who is going to win, and how it will end.

Yet some retard posts a fanfic video discussing this possibility, Chuk posts about it "in a spoiler tag", I watched all of 2 seconds of this video, rolled my eyes and carried on and now i'm getting warned about posting spoilers?

i might be an idiot, but you just tried to debunk a video you never watched.

• 2Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Everything in that video is a spoiler that will come true. It has been highly corroborated and is part of a leak the free folk did last year that outlines the rest of the show. It has been 100% accurate so far.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
It's ok, Sylas. You won't have to worry about posting spoilers in this thread for 60 days, so, problem solved. Good day sir.

• 2Worf

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
kegkilla kegkilla too stupid to know what is and isn't a spoiler, news at 11
200_s.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Much like Walking Dead I hope the zombies kill all but a select few characters. I want Jon, Sansa, Tyrion, Varys, Bran, Tormund, the Hound, Podrick, and Bronn to live. Also toss Melisandre in there purely for titties. They can go back to Essos and party.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

LMAO, when sperging goes wrong

@Amod Cad Cad @a_skeleton_03 you shouldnt ban Sylas though. he is a valuable poster, and he runs our monthly chiraq murderthon. please reconsider

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
New Game of thrones bar in DC I just went too.

The drink was "The Lannister's send their regards.''

IMG_8921.JPG

IMG_8926.JPG

IMG_8930.JPG

IMG_8927.JPG

The lighting was pretty dark best I could do.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If Sylas Sylas posts that he heard a rumor that Lando Calrissian is going to show up in an episode, no problem. Just a rumor or theory. If there is video of them filming with him ... different story. If HBO released stills with him or he is credited on IMDb back to fair game posting about it.

So are we back to saying any horse that HBO has officially let out of the barn is fair game? Earlier a distinction was being made between something having been officially "aired" versus being released through other means.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So are we back to saying any horse that HBO has officially let out of the barn is fair game? Earlier a distinction was being made between something having been officially "aired" versus being released through other means.
Yeah anything official I have said a few times. A poster, a still, a trailer, a teaser, anything that comes directly from HBO and is OFFICIALLY released. Fair game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
some leaked spoilers for Episode 3 and Episode 4.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm sold on Euron the Based Madman

All the 7 kingdoms to him