GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i thought Azor Ahai was pretty clearly Dany, especially since they changed the prophecy to be gender neutral.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bitch doesn't have a flaming sword

i feel like thats the least important part of the prophecy. im sure they will get a valyrian steel sword and drogon will breathe on it or something to activate it, and voila.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i feel like thats the least important part of the prophecy. im sure they will get a valyrian steel sword and drogon will breathe on it or something to activate it, and voila.
That would be super cringe, so it's pretty much perfect to go with the rest of her plot line.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, I get that will be enforced but even if all the overt ones (retarded or trolling) are stopped before anyone can read them (hardly guaranteed), you'll get all these "wow, I can't believe I'm figuring this out!" types who post theories in here that are directly from their knowledge of the spoilers, pretending as if they don't know them. Too many people want to look smart. That happened when the books were ahead of the show. Not much to be done about that.

this info has been around since before the first episode, i just stumbled across it now. i admit that now i know some possible spoilers, i will refrain from theorycrafting on future event and keep that to spoilers. just please dont be upset if you click the spoiler and then get spoiled.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Just know that I love thread banning people, so please give me an excuse. And I may find the other threads you like posting in and ban you from those too as punishment.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Has Dany really had any interaction with the lord of light?
Nope, Melisandre was her first direct interaction in any way. I think there was a random street preacher in an episode where she walked by them.
Dany wasn't there for it, but there was also a scene with Tyrion and Varys meeting with the head red priestess in Mereen, where the priestess said she would start spreading the word that Dany was the prince who was promised.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm going to assume that Littlefinger somehow has proof or at least compelling evidence that Jon is a Targaryen, which is just about the only way they could make that useless cuck important to the show again.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck are you guys talking about in this thread?
The "spoiler" video was some retarded youtube fanfic. It's a fucking Chuk post for fucks sake.

as pointed out by another poster, there was nothing new, years old fan theories in that video. Shit we've discussed in this thread for years.

The video itself was put in spoiler tags, but only chuk believes it to be an actual spoiler. Nobody discussed the specific contents of the video outside of spoiler tags, so I don't see what the fuck you are talking about, or why you have sand in your vagina.

Whoever "reported" it is a faggot who should be thread banned.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What the fuck are you guys talking about in this thread?
The "spoiler" video was some retarded youtube fanfic. It's a fucking Chuk post for fucks sake.

as pointed out by another poster, there was nothing new, years old fan theories in that video. Shit we've discussed in this thread for years.

The video itself was put in spoiler tags, but only chuk believes it to be an actual spoiler. Nobody discussed the specific contents of the video outside of spoiler tags, so I don't see what the fuck you are talking about, or why you have sand in your vagina.

Whoever "reported" it is a faggot who should be thread banned.
i dont know if its real or not but has scripts and summaries with unaired footage that explains how things that are happening now will pan out. reason why i believe it, is because things that are mentioned are stuff that was in this season and not the books obviously. the leaks are from before this season started. that means the leaks are from people who saw this season before the public. either way, to be on the safe side i wont be discussing it openly and i suggest you dont either.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user