GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I'm out too. There's no way people are not going to be retarded or trolling about it.

They'll be trolling about one more post until they won't be posting in this thread anymore. The spoiler rules are going to be enforced.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They'll be trolling about one more post until they won't be posting in this thread anymore. The spoiler rules are going to be enforced.

Yeah, I get that will be enforced but even if all the overt ones (retarded or trolling) are stopped before anyone can read them (hardly guaranteed), you'll get all these "wow, I can't believe I'm figuring this out!" types who post theories in here that are directly from their knowledge of the spoilers, pretending as if they don't know them. Too many people want to look smart. That happened when the books were ahead of the show. Not much to be done about that.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
yeah i agree with that. i think the fact that bran reveals that Jon and Dany are related, is what will make Dany allow Jon to have his Wildling kingdom up north.,

She has claim over Jon? Don't remember if that's how Targs roll or not. Either way, I don't see him boning his own aunt once he's aware of who he really is. He borderline thinks girls have cooties as it is. Plus he's always going to be a Stark in his mind so ending up in the north seems to jibe.

Still think Dany dies though. If I say it enough I'm confident it'll manifest irl.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I get that will be enforced but even if all the overt ones (retarded or trolling) are stopped before anyone can read them (hardly guaranteed), you'll get all these "wow, I can't believe I'm figuring this out!" types who post theories in here that are directly from their knowledge of the spoilers, pretending as if they don't know them. Too many people want to look smart. That happened when the books were ahead of the show. Not much to be done about that.

Eh we banned a lot of Nostradouches back then too.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We had book material back then to know they were spoiling. Now the only people who will know are those who watched the spoiler video and if they confirm...they, in turn, are a spoiler. This is more exciting than the show!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
aO9nso.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She has claim over Jon? Don't remember if that's how Targs roll or not. Either way, I don't see him boning his own aunt once he's aware of who he really is. He borderline thinks girls have cooties as it is. Plus he's always going to be a Stark in his mind so ending up in the north seems to jibe.

Still think Dany dies though. If I say it enough I'm confident it'll manifest irl.

Would she have claim over Jon? Jon last living child of Rhaegar, who was the prince at the time. Rhaegar being the older of the children of the Mad King between himself and Dany, would his kids have claim over Dany who was a younger child? And does Rhaegar being a male, and Jon being a male, have any relevance?

And I'm actually asking, not sure how the Targs did it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Does Bran even know about Jon's parentage yet? I only remember the scene where they fought the guy 7v1 and each attacked one at a time, then the old dude didn't let him go in.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It is really the easiest rule ever. I don't understand why you people are showing off your chromosome smuggling skills.

If it is 1 minute past air time of the episode post whatever you want.

If it's some bullshit fan theory feel free to post and talk about it. Even if it turns out to be true.

If it is a discussion about a rumored leak, don't or put it in spoiler tags.

You could post full scripts of unaired episodes in here if you want, just do so behind spoiler tags.

I don't know what the issue is @Gravel @Sylas and @LachiusTZ

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Who even cares if Jon is a Targ? How would he prove that? "Yea bro my little brother talks to trees and saw me being born in the past when he was north of the wall. It was trippy as shit."

??

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

oh theyre never gonna bone
but i think the dynamic here is that dany will likely trust a fellow targ with a separate kingdom, as opposed to anyone else
i dont see jon as the ruler of the 7 kingdoms, he's never traveled outside of the North so most of Westeros is alien to him. plus he is a reluctant ruler and the wilding arc has to be wrapped up too, they cant just go back to the north like nothing happened. i think jon ends up being the next quasi mance rayder.

Merrith

Does Bran even know about Jon's parentage yet? I only remember the scene where they fought the guy 7v1 and each attacked one at a time, then the old dude didn't let him go in.

In the finale when he actually finishes the scene he learns the truth, yeah.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Who even cares if Jon is a Targ? How would he prove that? "Yea bro my little brother talks to trees and saw me being born in the past when he was north of the wall. It was trippy as shit."

??

a wizard did it bro. they'll find a way.

Merrith

It is really the easiest rule ever. I don't understand why you people are showing off your chromosome smuggling skills.

If it is 1 minute past air time of the episode post whatever you want.

If it's some bullshit fan theory feel free to post and talk about it. Even if it turns out to be true.

If it is a discussion about a rumored leak, don't or put it in spoiler tags.

You could post full scripts of unaired episodes in here if you want, just do so behind spoiler tags.

I don't know what the issue is @Gravel @Sylas and @LachiusTZ

random question a_skeleton_03, cause most of the general info about the "leaked episode" that Astro posted was a lot of fan theories we've been discussing for awhile now and assumed were confirmed by the set photos and trailers before the season. Does it become spoilers if some of that comes true (if leaked episode in that video is legit)? There was talk in this thread prior to this season already about group going north of the Wall, NK/dragon interaction (mostly during Sylas rant), and Jon bringing a wight back as proof for someone (I believe in the original discussion it was for Cersei, so she'd see the REAL war was going to be against WW). Obviously the specifics of how it all goes down would be spoilery for sure, but most of the general goings on during the episode is just confirmation of theories we've discussed quite a bit about already.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Would she have claim over Jon? Jon last living child of Rhaegar, who was the prince at the time. Rhaegar being the older of the children of the Mad King between himself and Dany, would his kids have claim over Dany who was a younger child? And does Rhaegar being a male, and Jon being a male, have any relevance?

And I'm actually asking, not sure how the Targs did it.

i dont think the succession line actually matters here. Dany wants to be the ruler, Jon does not.

Merrith

I don't think he knows who the father is, though. Only that Ned's sister was the mom.

Pretty sure Bran heard his real name that she whispered to Ned, also the idea that Robert would kill the baby if he knew...and the fact the show's creators and Martin all have pretty much confirmed that everyone's major theory was being outed in that scene.

Didn't we already have this debate about non book readers who didn't pay attention to any of the backstory about Rhaegar kidnapping Lyanna that they put in the show, and would be sure to include in flashbacks with the little call backs before the episodes where Bran had these visions (just to drive the point home even further)?

Merrith

i dont think the succession line actually matters here. Dany wants to be the ruler, Jon does not.

Completely agree with this, just was curious what the actual line of succession would be if the true of his parentage was widely known.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One time I got infracted for posting spoilers from the book when I hadn't read it yet. It was douchey of amod to do that to me

Just a good guess

• 2Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
random question a_skeleton_03, cause most of the general info about the "leaked episode" that Astro posted was a lot of fan theories we've been discussing for awhile now and assumed were confirmed by the set photos and trailers before the season. Does it become spoilers if some of that comes true (if leaked episode in that video is legit)? There was talk in this thread prior to this season already about group going north of the Wall, NK/dragon interaction (mostly during Sylas rant), and Jon bringing a wight back as proof for someone (I believe in the original discussion it was for Cersei, so she'd see the REAL war was going to be against WW). Obviously the specifics of how it all goes down would be spoilery for sure, but most of the general goings on during the episode is just confirmation of theories we've discussed quite a bit about already.
Nobody will be punished if a theory comes true.

We aren't going to research everything posted either.

This was reported, at least one of the mods watched the video and told an admin that the post was too close to the leaked info and had them edit spoiler tags in.

No infractions were given. No permanent damage.

If nothing is reported or if we don't read a post that has stuff we have first hand experience with then it's not going to be touched.

If @Sylas posts that he heard a rumor that Lando Calrissian is going to show up in an episode, no problem. Just a rumor or theory. If there is video of them filming with him ... different story. If HBO released stills with him or he is credited on IMDb back to fair game posting about it.