GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My only complaint is she didn't go medieval enough on them (yet). It's too bad she already used ZombieMountain rape on the nun, because it would have been way more poetic on the sand cunts.
You mean we would have enjoyed it more. :D

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There was a serious case of "just fucking explain shit" with Bran and Sansa's scene by the weirwood tree. Gave me vibes of shows like Lost, where so much time and effort could be saved if people just fucking talked and explain things to each other like normal humans would. Sansa's sitting there asking Bran questions, and all he can say is vague shit about three eyed ravens. Why not tell her your the whole epic tale of your adventure beyond the wall?

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
There was a serious case of "just fucking explain shit" with Bran and Sansa's scene by the weirwood tree. Gave me vibes of shows like Lost, where so much time and effort could be saved if people just fucking talked and explain things to each other like normal humans would. Sansa's sitting there asking Bran questions, and all he can say is vague shit about three eyed ravens. Why not tell her your the whole epic tale of your adventure beyond the wall?
I absolutely hate that bullshit. Too many TV shows don't make characters that are human at all. It's ridiculous.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

hence this

upload_2017-7-31_15-14-44-png.150474

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean if I were to jump back into the pitfall of assuming there was something more complicated than shitty writing involved, I would say that he's been north of the wall for so goddamn long that he doesn't even remember how to talk to normal people. The only non-magical beings he's been around for the last 4-5 years were Hodor and Meera, neither of whom needed explanations for anything because one was already familiar with the shit and the other one was timetarded. Like he's genuinely gotten so autistic that he doesn't realize how horrified his sister would be if he tells her how beautiful she looked on the day Ramsay Bolton raped her.

But no, I vowed to never fall into that trap again after the awful resolution of the faceless men plot.

BEEP BOP BOOP

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
FINALLY, caught up. episode was aight. the dialogue was still a terrible cringfest, but at least we got some titties and stuff. so why did Tyrion send The Unsullied over to Casterley Rock again? at this point i think its plausible if he turned out to be a double agent for cersei.
also why is olenna chilling out in highgarden instead of coordinating with dany? why does jon snow say his father and grandfather was killed by Aegon but then says he isnt a Stark? the Pulp Fiction time jumps were discussed, but i still dont know what the fuck dany is waiting for at this point. i know she doesnt want to glass KL, but when is she going to siege it like she said?

• 6Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jaime's arc was one of the most satisfying in the book. How he learned what sacrifice and honor and being a true knight meant from brienne, and his path towards redemption. I don't understand why they just left him as a henpecked douche in the show, there's just no reason for going a diff direction

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have a feeling business will pick up next week. They have to start resolving some of the "normal" war for Westeros if the last season will focus on the war against the WW.