GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nobody thinks Sansa and Tyrion end up shacking up? Snow could take Sansa and DragonPoon I guess . . .

If both Cersei and Jaime Lannister die, Tyrion becomes the legitimate Baratheon heir to the Iron Throne due to a Baratheon-Lannister union a few generations before the current time - one might say that, as Kingsguard, Jaime is out of the running (or was that revoked in the show? I am not sure). So Cersei's heir is Tyrion and I don't think there is any way she survives.

Is isn't really a stretch to see Dany dying in some noble sacrifice, which would leave Tyrion and Sansa King and Queen of Westeros. Considering Tyrion mentioned this very marriage last week, to me that makes it jump quite a bit in probability. I mean, the storybook ending is Jon and Dany falling in love and uniting everyone in peace and harmony, but there is no goddamn way that happens. I always thought Sansa would play the Elizabeth of York role (the whole thing is inspired by the War of the Roses after all), who ended up getting married off to end the War of the Roses.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If both Cersei and Jaime Lannister die, Tyrion becomes the legitimate Baratheon heir to the Iron Throne due to a Baratheon-Lannister union a few generations before the current time - one might say that, as Kingsguard, Jaime is out of the running (or was that revoked in the show? I am not sure). So Cersei's heir is Tyrion and I don't think there is any way she survives.

Is isn't really a stretch to see Dany dying in some noble sacrifice, which would leave Tyrion and Sansa King and Queen of Westeros. Considering Tyrion mentioned this very marriage last week, to me that makes it jump quite a bit in probability. I mean, the storybook ending is Jon and Dany falling in love and uniting everyone in peace and harmony, but there is no goddamn way that happens. I always thought Sansa would play the Elizabeth of York role (the whole thing is inspired by the War of the Roses after all), who ended up getting married off to end the War of the Roses.
i cant comment on future stuff, but i never thought about Tyrion being in line for king. very inteteresting

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The next guy that rapes her?
anigif_enhanced-4259-1402410964-28.gif

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>

Tyrion and Sansa never consummated their marriage so doubt that its considered legit. And we certainly know Ramsy consummated his marriage to Sansa so a Tyrion and Sansa re-union is unlikely.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Littlefinger and Varys are such goddamned wildcards even after all this time, it's a little exhausting to ponder what happens to them.

I'm glad Arya got this far though, I've been rooting for her for forever.

Edit:
Tyrion and Sansa never consummated their marriage so doubt that its considered legit. And we certainly know Ramsy consummated his marriage to Sansa so a Tyrion and Sansa re-union is unlikely.

Ramsey is quite out of the picture now though so that is somewhat irrelevant considering how little standing actual heritage is getting to be. Cersei is where she's at right now because of everyone else fucking up more and finding a WMD but I really believe it could be literally anyone that ends up on the throne.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of rape......who was Danny referring to when she said she had been raped? Was she talking about Khal Drogo on her wedding night?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
1. Jon kills Dany.
2. Arya is in King's Landing, not heading to Winterfell.
3. Jaime is Azor Ahai.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
has anyone been hearing about the theories that Bran is possessed or whatever by NK and thats why he sounds extra creepy now?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think out of all the possible theories, that makes the least sense. Especially given the context of what else we've seen. But it is technically a potential theory I guess.