GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I think out of all the possible theories, that makes the least sense. Especially given the context of what else we've seen. But it is technically a potential theory I guess.
Waluigi wakes up to it all being a dream is also a potential theory and has about as much to support it.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
They were married at the time so that can't be it.

I can't think of any other time she could have been raped. If that is what she is referring then that is the most SJW pussy shit I have seen to date in GoT. Khal Drogo at least tried to be romantic by taking her to a scenic spot to get raped. Ramsey Bolton would not have approved of Khal Drogo's rape game.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I can't think of any other time she could have been raped. If that is what she is referring then that is the most SJW pussy shit I have seen to date in GoT. Khal Drogo at least tried to be romantic by taking her to a scenic spot to get raped. Ramsey Bolton would not have approved of Khal Drogo's rape game.
Maybe Jorah raped her with his eyes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
71YP8Zg.png

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

iannis

Musty Nester
What about hodor coming back as a zombie but he can talk now. So the night king basically unretarded him.

Switcharoo! The night magic is healing magic! Man was the villain all along!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
What about hodor coming back as a zombie but he can talk now. So the night king basically unretarded him.

Switcharoo! The night magic is healing magic! Man was the villain all along!
None of them can talk.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
Honestly, from the outside looking in the white walkers haven't done anything worse than what the humans do to themselves. Why are the white walkers just assumed to be bad?

Fedor

<Banned>
Honestly, from the outside looking in the white walkers haven't done anything worse than what the humans do to themselves. Why are the white walkers just assumed to be bad?

all white walkers are racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic

• 2Worf

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
You guys do remember her brother raping her right? Passing her around also or was that only in the books?

I don't think that was in the books either. She was a maiden when she went to Drogo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I need to read it again, I think I remember them being worried she wouldn't pass that test.
" Dothraki neither buy nor sell. Say rather that her brother Viserys gave her to Drogo to win the khal's friendship. A vain young man, and greedy. Viserys lusted for his father's throne, but he lusted for Daenerys too,and was loath to give her up. The night before the princess wed he tried to steal into her bed, insisting that if he could not have her hand, he would claim her maidenhead. Had I not taken the precaution of posting guards upon her door, Viserys might have undone years of planning." - Illyrio Mopatis

• 1Like
  • 1Worf