GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No shit. Like I said, I have no issues with that. It's the bitching about it when you never paid for it that triggers me so hard. So hard Noodle.

Not bitching about it at all. Love the fact I was able to see it. Some people around here get triggered about things like "lens flare" and what not, so when I said quality was poor, just giving the heads up it won't be like the glorious HD on HBO Sunday night.

Siliconemelons

WAIT NEW TYPE OF METRIC

Shitty "leaked" torrent sent out...does it INCREASE people seeing it in HD and better quality during the real air time?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You'll be bored
livesofothers460.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

kudos

<Banned>
You all are some deviant, cheapass, criminal fucks. @Amod Can we thread ban people that admit to stealing content and then bitch about it? Doing one or the other is fine, but doing both is just...pussy shit. I already have a list. Yes, a LIST.

Also, thank for all this juicy marketing data for me to pass on to my media overlords. Big Jew Media wins again.
Honestly, it's so easy to make yourself hidden that big jew media will never stop anything. If you have a good VPN connected at the router level you'll never stop a server streaming up free content.

Oldbased

> Than U
I wonder if I am listed as a "criminal" on Screams list because I waited to start the free trial until after the 29th so I could catch all 7 episodes and all 6 past seasons for free with HBO Now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

WAIT NEW TYPE OF METRIC

Shitty "leaked" torrent sent out...does it INCREASE people seeing it in HD and better quality during the real air time?

In my case no, with all the HBO channels I have, multiple reruns not just Sunday night, but all next week. Pretty much watch it anytime I'm home and it's on so I'd be at the max viewings either way.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
WAIT NEW TYPE OF METRIC
Actually, yes. This is some of that "worthless data" that some of the big companies managed to glean a few years ago. Releasing a poor quality "leak" will sometimes encourage subscriptions to spike. It depends on the platform. There was a whole thing on /tv/ a while back about "leaks" being studio dropped just for that reason.
I wonder if I am listed as a "criminal" on Screams list because I waited to start the free trial until after the 29th so I could catch all 7 episodes and all 6 past seasons for free with HBO Now.
No, that makes you smart.
Honestly, it's so easy to make yourself hidden that big jew media will never stop anything. If you have a good VPN connected at the router level you'll never stop a server streaming up free content.
Yeah I know and I am just as guilty. Like I said, I really do have an issue with people complaining about it when it's free. That is where the true salt is mined.

Merrith

Yeah I know and I am just as guilty. Like I said, I really do have an issue with people complaining about it when it's free. That is where the true salt is mined.

Scream, again...zero complaints. But I had to qualify it for a board that literally just spent 3+ pages debating/crying over Dany saying she was raped (Abe, btw, this is what I'm talking about...again). Just got to give a heads up on the video quality.

I'm also doing my best to sound as neutral as possible about the episode
Because the hype is real and shit goes down, last third was amazing

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Scream, again...zero complaints. But I had to qualify it for a board that literally just spent 3+ pages debating/crying over Dany saying she was raped (Abe, btw, this is what I'm talking about...again). Just got to give a heads up on the video quality.

I'm also doing my best to sound as neutral as possible about the episode
Because the hype is real and shit goes down, last third was amazing
You realize I'm just being a faggot right now and trying to lure Araysar in here right? There is no list*.

*There is TOTALLY a List.

Oldbased

> Than U
You realize I'm just being a faggot right now and trying to lure Araysar in here right? There is no list*.

*There is TOTALLY a List.
If you work anywhere near where you say you do, I would be disappointed if there wasn't a list.
Just like some bounty hunter in Riddick, everyone has a box. I have a box.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm pretty sure this leak is from the HBO hack.
Maybe. All the new releases from HBO says it wasn't but that may be some sort of damage control. It just goes to show when you have something someone wants nothing is safe. Ask Sony.

Merrith

You realize I'm just being a faggot right now and trying to lure Araysar in here right? There is no list*.*There is TOTALLY a List.

Yeah don't worry I kind of just wanted to throw in there that the last couple pages were the usual stupid shit that goes on midweek between episodes.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Maybe. All the new releases from HBO says it wasn't but that may be some sort of damage control. It just goes to show when you have something someone wants nothing is safe. Ask Sony.
It's not. It really was due to a distributor. The ONLY way to access the cut is through having login information that is specific to where the Studio Network Releases, Directors cuts and dailies are kept (Places like PIX and DAX [which I am not saying HBO uses...but places like that]).

This is different from where the script was taken from.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Never trust a Skins fan to give an honest opinion about anything. Sounds like it was a good episode though so looking forward to Sunday.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Never trust a Skins fan to give an honest opinion about anything. Sounds like it was a good episode though so looking forward to Sunday.

Hey now, I'm very honest with my opinions. I even temper praise I have for the Skins. When dealing with spoilers there are certain protocols to follow.

It's definitely in the Top 5-10 episode list. I feel like my hype is making me rate it slightly higher when I'm thinking Top 5, so I'm saying Top 5-10 to be safe. I'm just curious to see what the reaction will be.