GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
imagine how boring this season would be if you didnt have the chukster along for the ride to rile you guys up? :)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This thread is basically Nietzsche's "if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you" quote writ large.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You will consent to sex with me or I will murder you.

According to Chuk, that isn't rape.

• 1Picard

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm on chuks side here. If this was the United States of America under President Barack Hussein Obama, that would be constitute a rape. But the fact that this is Game of Thrones world where women are betrothed for reasons out of their control on the regular makes it not rape, just sex that she should have been ready for but wasn't. Her calling this "rape" in the last episode is giving validation to all the sluts who get naked in bed with a guy and act surprised and cry rape when they get a dick shoved in them. SJW bullshit at it's finest.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Maybe it was legitimate rape.

You do realize that a woman can't get preagnent if its really rape, right?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Based on the last 2-3 pages of this thread, it's time this goes to the rickshaw...

Oh, you poor soul... do you not follow this thread regularly? The last 2-3 pages were but a minor rash compared to the full blown Ebola that has coursed through this thread on many an occasion.

Cybsled

There is a huge difference between the victim of the act's perspective and the cultural perspective of the act.

So yes, considering the world of GoT, the Dothraki or even most of the Seven Kingdoms (from a crime perspective) would not have considered that rape, much like many Southern States or other conservative countries didn't consider it that because they were married. But then again, most of those places wouldn't consider a lord or soldier straight up murdering a peasant/serf/slave as murder either in most cases.

However, that doesn't change the perspective of the victim of the act. In the show, it was pretty clear the wedding night sex was non-consensual. Ergo, it was rape from Dany's perspective, even if the "law" of the GoT world/culture she was in did not consider it that.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Maybe it was legitimate rape.

You do realize that a woman can't get preagnent if its really rape, right?

Right. Her body shut that shit down. She didn't get pregnant until she was empowered by her slave hand maidens and started riding that dothraki. She gained control of the relationship by riding Drogo, making him into the horse. By turning the horse master king into the horse she began what is believed to be the original cuckold fantasy.

• 1Solidarity

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just caught up on the show.

Anyone else think the part where Sam suggests a more poetic title to the Maester's book could have Sam one day setting down a pen in the last scene of the last episode and the book title being revealed as "A Song of Ice and Fire"?

• 5Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
When 60% of women experience orgasms during "rape", far more than the general population, can anything really be considered rape?

• 5Worf

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Tywin: "One way or another you will get that girl pregnant."

Tyrion: "I will not rape her."

Tyrion Lannister, raging SJW.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
When 60% of women experience orgasms during "rape", far more than the general population, can anything really be considered rape?
tenor.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was talking with a friend about this last night, going over old stuff.

This was the warlocks prophecy from the books they whispered in the House of the Undying to Daenerys. Fwiw, I think we are about to see one of the treasons take place soon.

"Three fires must you light.....one for life, one for death, one for love"

"Three mounts must you ride....one to bed, one to dread, and one to love"

"Three treasons will you know......once for blood, once for gold, and once for love"

Also thought it was a nice touch that as Rob and Tyrion are walking up the steps as soon as Rob says "I'm not a Stark" he has his first experience with a dragon at that time which roared and flew above him.

Caliane

Was talking with a friend about this last night, going over old stuff.

This was the warlocks prophecy from the books they whispered in the House of the Undying to Daenerys. Fwiw, I think we are about to see one of the treasons take place soon.

"Three fires must you light.....one for life, one for death, one for love"

"Three mounts must you ride....one to bed, one to dread, and one to love"

"Three treasons will you know......once for blood, once for gold, and once for love"

Also thought it was a nice touch that as Rob and Tyrion are walking up the steps as soon as Rob says "I'm not a Stark" he has his first experience with a dragon at that time which roared and flew above him.
well the gold would have been her brother. love jorah. Tyrian is the only one that even has family close to her. you think Tyrian is going to?

mounts are stallion/jason, dragon, and ? future lover.
fires is a bit vague. inspire? or, actual set fires... dragon rebirth-1, widow camp-2.