The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I watched it. It was great.
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Was talking with a friend about this last night, going over old stuff.

This was the warlocks prophecy from the books they whispered in the House of the Undying to Daenerys. Fwiw, I think we are about to see one of the treasons take place soon.

"Three fires must you light.....one for life, one for death, one for love"

"Three mounts must you ride....one to bed, one to dread, and one to love"

"Three treasons will you know......once for blood, once for gold, and once for love"

Also thought it was a nice touch that as Rob and Tyrion are walking up the steps as soon as Rob says "I'm not a Stark" he has his first experience with a dragon at that time which roared and flew above him.

Fires

Life - The Fire in Which she burned Drago and Witch to give Dragons Life.
Death - The one in which she burned all the Dothraki lords.
Love - Yet to come, I bet she falls for all 5'4" of Jon Snow and saves him from fire or some shit.

Treason
Blood - The Witch who betrayed her and killed Drago and Baby
Gold - Hand Maiden who sold out her group to that Black dude in Quarth.
Love - Grey Worm will betray her to Save Melissandre. he gets caught by lannisters and divulges info to save his lover aka his Weakness.

No idea on mounts.
Some Combo of Drago, Daario, The Slave Master she was going to marry, and Jon Snow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feien

Ploppers
I watched the leak and plan to rewatch it on my HBONow Sub on Sunday, does that mean I can bitch about the quality, do I need to wait for release date, or does that put me in a special section of said list?

Anyway
Holy Shit Balls, I got a hard Rickon after watching the last third of the episode

Oldbased

> Than U
Hey now, I'm very honest with my opinions. I even temper praise I have for the Skins. When dealing with spoilers there are certain protocols to follow.

It's definitely in the Top 5-10 episode list. I feel like my hype is making me rate it slightly higher when I'm thinking Top 5, so I'm saying Top 5-10 to be safe. I'm just curious to see what the reaction will be.
Odd considering it is the shortest GoT episode ever at 50 minutes and probably 10 minutes of that is HBO shitshow previews and a 5 minute map song. Oddly enough the season finale is the longest GoT episode ever so I guess it works in the end.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Odd considering it is the shortest GoT episode ever at 50 minutes and probably 10 minutes of that is HBO shitshow previews and a 5 minute map song. Oddly enough the season finale is the longest GoT episode ever so I guess it works in the end.

Good shit early, then that final third of the episode.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I watched the leak and plan to rewatch it on my HBONow Sub on Sunday, does that mean I can bitch about the quality, do I need to wait for release date, or does that put me in a special section of said list?
thoughtful-oprah.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Fires

Life - The Fire in Which she burned Drago and Witch to give Dragons Life.
Death - The one in which she burned all the Dothraki lords.
Love - Yet to come, I bet she falls for all 5'4" of Jon Snow and saves him from fire or some shit.

Treason
Blood - The Witch who betrayed her and killed Drago and Baby
Gold - Hand Maiden who sold out her group to that Black dude in Quarth.
Love - Grey Worm will betray her to Save Melissandre. he gets caught by lannisters and divulges info to save his lover aka his Weakness.

No idea on mounts.
Some Combo of Drago, Daario, The Slave Master she was going to marry, and Jon Snow.

the gold treason could be Jorrah.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Jorrah was love.

Gold was Visereys. How the fuck did Jorrah betray her for gold?

the only reason Jorrah got close to Dany in the first place was because Stannis was giving him gold to spy on her. he was outcast for treason. yes, he loved her, but the prophecy lists the reasons for the treasons... and love wasn't the reason he was treasonous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
the only reason Jorrah got close to Dany in the first place was because Stannis was giving him gold to spy on her. he was outcast for treason. yes, he loved her, but the prophecy lists the reasons for the treasons... and love wasn't the reason he was treasonous.
You know...I have to give that to you. Good point.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users