GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Ok someone please explain to me why everyone's gushing about "Chaos is a ladder?"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Ok someone please explain to me why everyone's gushing about "Chaos is a ladder?"

Chaos is a ladder is the main part of the speil Littlefinger gives Varys in the throne room at King's Landing back in S3(?). Varys is the only person he's said that line to, IIRC.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

General Antony

Vyemm Raider

Because they're fucking idiots that jizz themselves when they see dragons kill people. "OMG that is so fucking cool man, so fucking cool"

Meanwhile the anti-climax of having the Sons of Korhal drop 3 battlecruisers on what amounts to the tech level of the Aztec empire doesn't even register.

• 5Picard
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I can't believe the amount of praise this bullshit episode is getting. So it just so happens on this island where Dany is staying and holding Jon Snow captive there are caveman drawings depicting the ridiculous sounding events that Jon Snow is trying to sell to Dany? oh of course there is. what brilliant fucking writing.

how the fuck did Dany get the Dothraki to the mainland when her navy has been obliterated?

the entire battle of Dothraki vs Lannisters was a metaphor for browns versus white men. they even had a close up on one of those shit skins where he goes "those white men are no match for us." make no mistake about it folks, this is HBO's way of telling your daughters that whites are weak and cowardly and they should go fuck (non-oriental) minorities.

btw who saved Jaime? Bronn or Rickon?

• 10Picard
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 12 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Man no way I would have remembered thAt shit from S3. Barely remember Friday night, shit. Thanks!

• 1Solidarity

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Yes, the cave drawings were convenient, but we've now had six seasons of exposition, setup, nuanced plot development and clever dialogue. It's time to get shit moving.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I can't believe the amount of praise this bullshit episode is getting. So it just so happens on this island where Dany is staying and holding Jon Snow captive there are caveman drawings depicting the ridiculous sounding events that Jon Snow is trying to sell to Dany? oh of course there is. what brilliant fucking writing.

how the fuck did Dany get the Dothraki to the mainland when her navy has been obliterated?

the entire battle of Dothraki vs Lannisters was a metaphor for browns versus white men. they even had a close up on one of those shit skins where he goes "those white men are no match for us." make no mistake about it folks, this is HBO's way of telling your daughters that whites are weak and cowardly and they should go fuck (non-oriental) minorities.

It better have been Dickon, Bronn's too smart for that shit.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Keg you're usually not this stupid. Why would drawings about fighting the NK/WW be in the same spot where there is literally the greatest supply of resource that is used for fighting them? Hmm...

They literally were talking last episode about how Euron had destroyed "part" of her navy when she suggests going after his fleet. She corrects Tyrion and said she would take the dragons...main point though...fleet not obliterated.

No, your next point is too stupid to comment on. Or you're a snowflake in every sense.

I'm assuming Bronn, since Rickon already had helped him earlier stabbing the one Dothraki with 2 blades from behind when Jaime parried both swords at once.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The cave scene was definitely way too convenient.

Wouldn't it simply indicate this battle has been fought before, and no surprise they would have been to the spot where the greatest supply of the most important resource to fight the NK/WW is located?

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It better have been Dickon, Bronn's too smart for that shit.
haha shit, Dickon is the name. I got it wrong too, seems appropriate though. i liked his character development arc in this episode. one of the only things I liked.

also, Bran Stark, Lord of Autism.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The cave scene was definitely way too convenient.

Well if you are going to create / identify a massive stockpile of the weapons designed to be used in a future apocalypse it makes sense to leave behind an instruction manual

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity