GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Personally I would have gone for the dragon killer as soon as i saw the dragon.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm sure they were in shock and awe at first.

Ugh I thought Bron or Jamie were going to die and both are top favorites of mine. Shot was so good.

Arya scene was great too. Fuck.

Oldbased

> Than U
Seemed pretty obvious in the conversation before she asked Jon what he thought she should do she was going to do something...then when he told Theon she was gone, seemed clear that it hadn't "just" happened. Also Lannister army it was clear they rushed the gold in but that rest of the train was taking their good old time. Can't make me think show and tell in the cave of dragonglass took the entire time it took the Lannister army train to get back to KL.
You forgot one thing though in that. By the time we see Tyrion at the battle all the men here had lost all the blood in the brain down to their dicks from the raging hardon of the battle. Which is what caused the confusion for some of us.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
His first assumption was that Bran didn't really know shit and he was just a Jayden Smith tweeting weirdo. (RIP that Meme)

After changing his pants he now has to wonder why Bran hasn't ratted him out.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You forgot one thing though in that. By the time we see Tyrion at the battle all the men here had lost all the blood in the brain down to their dicks from the raging hardon of the battle. Which is what caused the confusion for some of us.

Read this and literally just started nodding. Indeed.

Some people saying best battle scene of the series. Not sure how I'd rank it with Battle of Bastards, Watchers on the Wall, or Blackwater. I think it's superior to Hardhome, though.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The Dothraki charge was awesome, too. Standing on the backs of their horses to divebomb the pikemen...

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Dothraki charge was awesome, too. Jumping out of their saddles over the pikemen...

The move where the one going head to head with Bronn leaned all the way down to cut legs out from under Bronn's horse was badass too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

His first assumption was that Bran didn't really know shit and he was just a Jayden Smith tweeting weirdo. (RIP that Meme)

He tells Sansa not to worry. I suspect he knows the Littlefinger issue will be resolved and just doesn't care to share the details.

• 2Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Wonder what were the leak's differences, what with placeholders and such before post.

So many developments at long fucking last. Damn fine episode. Best of the season thus far.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I'm surprised none of you autists are complaining that Arya stopped Briene's longsword in a downward slash with Needle.

• 1Worf

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
From a storytelling standpoint Dany had to swing back to winning at this point. Having the Dothraki AND Drogon involved to eliminate the Lannister force was a pretty serious blow. Significant in that this was an army on the march and thus a purely military target. If I'm a smaller house on the Reach who was just being strongarmed to surrender to Lannister demands I'd be immediately letting the mother of dragons know I'm with her.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider

Yeah I think this is what happend with me lol.

• 2Worf

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Wonder what were the leak's differences, what with placeholders and such before post.

So many developments at long fucking last. Damn fine episode. Best of the season thus far.

My wife and I were wondering after the episode if that was the best ever. Those dragons are /jizz

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Littlefinger camping the raven cages hoping for a common scroll drop. He made the wrong choices but I bet he is tasty with ketchup. Varys was the same way really but he made better choices. It's hard to tell how far back you'd have to go to determine where he fucked up the most. I'm going with giving Sansa to the bastard. He doesn't have many friends left either. I guess he could retreat back to the vale.

Sansa's reaction on Arya saying she had a list was great. She thought it was just a joke. I hope they show her talking about the Freys.

Oldbased

> Than U

I hope, and it is a long stretch that he sees so much shit going on that it doesn't turn into a X dies tomorrow, Z is being pillaged right now and Y is banging your sister kind of thing. He sees pretty much everything so I'm going to assume he is letting destiny play out for everyone. He hasn't really yet to date said much about current/future events. Just hints of the past as if he is beyond personal feeling. In other words, he isn't altering reality and events. Yet.

Edit-NM just saw preview for next week. So much for that haha.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I love how hard the balance of power has tilted in just a few episodes. A few episodes ago, we knew Dany could crush a war ravaged Cersei. Then, Cersei outthinks midget and all of her continental allies get smashed and The Dickless are stranded. Then we see Dany wipe the main Lannister army out and it's leadership was at least hindered for a bit. I wouldn't mind Dany on the throne if they give us 4-5 more episodes of dragons just raping everything in their path. Best part of show now that we are in the end cycle.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
In case folks needs a proper "Bran Stark Remembers" meme template.

Bran Stark Remembers.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sansa's reaction on Arya saying she had a list was great. She thought it was just a joke. I hope they show her talking about the Freys.

Yeah, I loved Sansa's reactions there, too. The look on Sansa's face when Bran mentioned that Cersei was in King's Landing and that she was on Arya's list was fantastic, you could see her expression go from "Lol a list, good one!" to "Oh shi...."