Mouthbreather
Dude, that episode was fucking amazing and dragons confirmed OP as fuck

pls nerf

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Hopefully next episode Jaime bends the knee so he can finally fuck Brienne on his way north to the wall to kill dead people.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So the leaks that came out a year ago are 4 for 4, we are talking 100% territory on pretty much every "prediction".

So if you see leaks out there don't assume they are fan fiction.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Told you the writers done made littlefinger stupid.

It's just funny the advice he's giving to Sansa to fight every battle in your mind so you've seen everything...well...Bran can actually see everything.

Speaking of...when he handed the dagger to Arya, he looked like it was something he had already seen himself doing.

Oldbased

> Than U
You're going senile. I just checked the scene and Tyrion isn't on the beach with Jon and Theon. It's John, Missandei, Davos, and some Dothraki guys on the beach.
I actually backed it up myself during it thinking the same thing. I thought he was on the beach as well. The break between the scene on the beach with Dany/Jon/Tyrion then to Arya/Winterfell then to the walking down the steps was somewhat badly done. They could have easily added a scene in for 3 minutes that showed them leaving to attack or at the very least, leaving.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't think the writers made Littlefinger stupid. I think he's played everything as well as you could expect. He thought he'd be dealing with Sansa and Jon, which I'm sure was part of his overall plan. He had no way of knowing that Arya and Bran would show up out of the blue. What options does he have other than to just turn tale and run into the wilderness? He's basically backed himself into a corner in Winterfell, but it isn't through any real fault of his own.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I loved almost all of that. Was a little forced in the mine, but otherwise the rest of the episode was filled with awesomeness. Will Fire and Ice sex it up and Make Westeros Great Again? Will Arya cross some more names off her list? Will Bran ever become a human boy?

Next time, on Game of Thrones!

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I don't think the writers made Littlefinger stupid. I think he's played everything as well as you could expect. He thought he'd be dealing with Sansa and Jon, which I'm sure was part of his overall plan. He had no way of knowing that Arya and Bran would show up out of the blue. What options does he have other than to just turn tale and run into the wilderness? He's basically backed himself into a corner in Winterfell, but it isn't through any real fault of his own.

Maybe Littlefinger should be taking his own imagine every possibility advice.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I actually backed it up myself during it thinking the same thing. I thought he was on the beach as well. The break between the scene on the beach with Dany/Jon/Tyrion then to Arya/Winterfell then to the walking down the steps was somewhat badly done. They could have easily added a scene in for 3 minutes that showed them leaving to attack or at the very least, leaving.

Seemed pretty obvious in the conversation before she asked Jon what he thought she should do she was going to do something...then when he told Theon she was gone, seemed clear that it hadn't "just" happened. Also Lannister army it was clear they rushed the gold in but that rest of the train was taking their good old time. Can't make me think show and tell in the cave of dragonglass took the entire time it took the Lannister army train to get back to KL.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The problem with Littlefinger is he looks at everything in all possible angles, but he forgot about mind readers. What a fucking idiot that guy is, amirite?

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm gonna need to consult a physician because that episode is going to leave me hard for more than 4 hours.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users