GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
@Screamfeeder I've written this GoT script, please get it to the right people.

xnBimfs.png

Probably put some boobs and cock there in the background and make sure someone has voyaged from The Wall to Dorne and back a few times during this scene.

• 8Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Oldbased

> Than U
If you'd read the books, you'd know the answer to that question is yes. Right about the time she got captured by the Dothraki (where she threw her shit in the field for Friendzone to find it).
I want to read them but I would be highly pissed off I think to have them just end without conclusion and I guess the ongoing thoughts are they will never be finished.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On a more grounded thought. Was that the first time EastWatch was in the intro and did it have a gate like Castle Black or did they travel along the wall to Castle Black and go out the gate?

Think it was the first time. Not sure if it was mentioned in the show or just in the books, but all of the castles along the Wall have a passage. Some of the tunnels were collapsed when the castles were abandoned.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As dumb as it is, I don't mind the stupid ass jaunt north of the wall if it results in the Hound ending up back in King's Landing somehow.

ltErVVN.png

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So this is now the 9/11 thread, nice.

Who gives a fuck how hot dragonfre is. It melts people and full plate in seconds. Pretty hot.

Oldbased

> Than U
As dumb as it is, I don't mind the stupid ass jaunt north of the wall if it results in the Hound ending up back in King's Landing somehow.

ltErVVN.png
A gripe I haven't graced everyone with this entire show is they don't show us what they see in the fire but they will show us what ravens see in warging.
Raise your hand if you think the visions should have been added.
42 of you. Impressive!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To add to the actor derail, Mark Addy (Robert Baratheon) was in The Thin Blue Line, a 90s British police comedy show with Rowan Atkinson. If you're into British comedy, there's lots of full episodes on youtube.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
The books are taking forever because he is constantly rewriting shit - 4chan needs to hack him and release all his notes and outlines so we can truely see how fucked up it all is.

Sorry to quote something from a few pages ago, but dude is un-hackable.. did you even SEE what he's using to type his shit? An ancient typing software on an even more ancient machine.. dude might be using a quill and parchment at this rate. And he can't type worth shit so he's basically typing like grandma with one finger at a time. Check it out, there's pictures of that online and articles about it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
So you know how Bran the all seeing all powerful time traveling raven was like I need to speak with Jon to give him info on the undead armies and shit. Then Jon casually strolls past Winterfell and never even bothers to drop by and talk with his family, drop off dragonglass, or let the north know that shits all good. Also lets not forget that Bran could just talk with Sansa or Arya to clear up everything Littlefinger is thinking. Or what about the fact that Ayra is a faceless man master fucking spy would could watch Littlefinger as a completely different person yet doesn't because lets make everyone fucking stupid because D&D are probably busy sucking each others cocks than putting a story together. Well at least we know you fail up in Hollywood @Screamfeeder is proof of that. Even though we are short on time and need to plow rush through the story lets waste 20minutes of this season on dickless greynub and servant twat scissoring.

So now that the show has fully gone down the shitter and we are warpspeed through this trainwreck the only thing we can really hope for is some decent battle scenes. Fucking Micheal Bay Splosions is the best the we can hope for in the 8 remaining episodes. Or if D&D weren't such trash faggots they could ran the show a couple of more seasons, planned them out and actually finished the story properly. We need a poll on how we hope this shit will end.

Things I hope I see since the story doesn't matter anymore.

Bran to Worg into something cool for once other than some faggy ravens.
Dragons to burninate some undead
Cleganebowl
Cersei to die
Tyrion to drink and fuck again, the boy has been pent up since his dad fucked his whore. He needs to get the poison out its why his plans are dumb.
Bronn to get his castle
Sansa to get Littlefingered
Reek to finally fucking die gutlessly cowardly and shitty
Enron to crush more fuckers with the mast of a ship while Iron Maidens - Run to the Hills plays in the background.
Toss in some titties and ass for good measure

I am sure I am missing something but whatever Bill O'Reilly said it best.

tenor.gif

• 6Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
On a more grounded thought. Was that the first time EastWatch was in the intro and did it have a gate like Castle Black or did they travel along the wall to Castle Black and go out the gate?

Its been in the intro all season....Yes it has a gate. Its the same as Castle black, just not as big or manned. If he had to go to Castle black he would have just went straight there and took Ed.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So you know how Bran the all seeing all powerful time traveling raven was like I need to speak with Jon to give him info on the undead armies and shit. Then Jon casually strolls past Winterfell and never even bothers to drop by and talk with his family, drop off dragonglass, or let the north know that shits all good. Also lets not forget that Bran could just talk with Sansa or Arya to clear up everything Littlefinger is thinking. Or what about the fact that Ayra is a faceless man master fucking spy would could watch Littlefinger as a completely different person yet doesn't because lets make everyone fucking stupid because D&D are probably busy sucking each others cocks than putting a story together. Well at least we know you fail up in Hollywood @Screamfeeder is proof of that. Even though we are short on time and need to plow rush through the story lets waste 20minutes of this season on dickless greynub and servant twat scissoring.

So now that the show has fully gone down the shitter and we are warpspeed through this trainwreck the only thing we can really hope for is some decent battle scenes. Fucking Micheal Bay Splosions is the best the we can hope for in the 8 remaining episodes. Or if D&D weren't such trash faggots they could ran the show a couple of more seasons, planned them out and actually finished the story properly. We need a poll on how we hope this shit will end.

Things I hope I see since the story doesn't matter anymore.

Bran to Worg into something cool for once other than some faggy ravens.
Dragons to burninate some undead
Cleganebowl
Cersei to die
Tyrion to drink and fuck again, the boys been pent up since his dad fucked his whore. He needs to get the poison out its why his plans are dumb.
Bronn to get his castle
Sansa to get Littlefingered
Reek to finally fucking die gutlessly cowardly and shitty
Enron to crush more fuckers with the mast of a ship while Iron Maidens - Run to the Hills plays in the background.
Toss in some titties and ass for good measure

I am sure I am missing something but whatever Bill O'Reilly said it best.

Stroll past winterfell? He got on a boat in Dragonstone...sailed north, and docked at Eastwatch.,...The fuck show are you watching? Hes hundreds of miles away.

All of you fucking muties bitch about the show and cant be bothered to listen or see a goddamn thing

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Its been in the intro all season....Yes it has a gate. Its the same as Castle black, just not as big or manned. If he had to go to Castle black he would have just went straight there and took Ed.
I couldn't believe I missed that so I checked episode 1,2,3 and 4 and it was never shown, not even in the distance on the map. I don't recall if it was previous seasons or episodes but it was for sure the first time this season it was included last night. They also changed "the wall" lettering to appear more golden and bright.

got45.png

Episode 4 and episode 5 Another thing about that is half of the castle black never raised in the episode 5 intro at least until after it focused on the top of the wall then slid over to the new Eastwatch part. It seems Eastwatch is better built and would be a better home since it also has water access for supplies. That stairway to the top would be a bitch though. Talk about leg day.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

did show or book say how long it took for lady stark to sail from White Harbor to King's Landing?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
A gripe I haven't graced everyone with this entire show is they don't show us what they see in the fire but they will show us what ravens see in warging.
Raise your hand if you think the visions should have been added.
42 of you. Impressive!

The point about visions is they're open to (mis)interpretation, both by viewer and audience alike. Showing visions removes any ambiguity.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
To add to the actor derail, Mark Addy (Robert Baratheon) was in The Thin Blue Line, a 90s British police comedy show with Rowan Atkinson. If you're into British comedy, there's lots of full episodes on youtube.

most famous role surely

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user