GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
ep6 spoilers.

ha yeah. Poor sansa. theon is nuts. Bran is a nutty creeper. Arya is a nutty creeper.

Also, Jon found the water safe zone. Theon, Jaime, bronn, Arya, anyone else jump/fall in water and suddenly safe and free?

Davos survived Blackwater Bay by getting knocked into the safe zone by the explosion.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Not sure why people assume the white walkers have been making a B line for the wall that they can't cross anyways

Yeah. I assumed they were ensuring they were getting all the living up north for their army. Plus I assume the new weapons they were using against the Dragons were fairly strong magic, and probably needed time to forge.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah. I assumed they were ensuring they were getting all the living up north for their army. Plus I assume the new weapons they were using against the Dragons were fairly strong magic, and probably needed time to forge.
For me, I have backed off my gripes on that sort of stuff the past week for the simple matter that the plot armor, convenient events and travel stuff has simply become so unrealistic that I'm just going to have to accept it is what is or otherwise everything will be ruined in this show. Things like 8-9 people fighting off thousands of dead, the spear chuck, the hundreds of feet of anchor grape chain, Benjen dying instead of just hoping on the horse and a thousand more is just unreal enough to be upset if you let it. I'm not going to let it. In terms of dramatic effect it was a pretty great episode.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

I can accept the White walkers waiting for the "real winter" to begin, etc. Its just that has never been shown. every time we do see them, they are on the march. or, seemingly quickly advancing on hardhome, etc. so, thats a fine excuse, but its a fan theory filling in plotholes.
you can even add in night king warging, or having prophecy/future sight himself, and knowing he has to wait for something to come to him..

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
pretty much how i went from 20 to 30. did South Karanas , small animals, then worked on Aviaks then did aviak avocets and elephants with that half hour dying animation. then goit the fuck out of there because i had no way of beating cyclopses. ended up in Highhold keep then moved on to Lavastorm/sol b. fuck Sol A

Sol B was fantastic. Loved exping in there.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I can accept the White walkers waiting for the "real winter" to begin, etc. Its just that has never been shown. every time we do see them, they are on the march. or, seemingly quickly advancing on hardhome, etc. so, thats a fine excuse, but its a fan theory filling in plotholes.
you can even add in night king warging, or having prophecy/future sight himself, and knowing he has to wait for something to come to him..
I've just assumed at this point that the undead have been marching nonstop for years now to seek out weapons and keep from freezing up. Getting exercise is very important to joint health and I'm willing to bet that army suffers arthritis something fierce.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sol B was fantastic. Loved exping in there.
it was the shiznet. its where you learned how uttlerly horrifying a tiny little spider can be and also how you can get mind controlled randomly around the zone when people are fucking with Naggy. oh and also how retarded archery skill is when trying to shoot a fucking bat , a bat thats not even moving.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

it was the shiznet. its where you learned how uttlerly horrifying a tiny little spider can be and also how you can get mind controlled randomly around the zone when people are fucking with Naggy. oh and also how retarded archery skill is when trying to shoot a fucking bat , a bat thats not even moving.

spoiler tag, gheeze

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
those dragons and ravens are fast as fuck, they must be doing almost mach 1

Last edited:

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah, 2gb sounded about right for a stream rip but from a quality perspective I've seen 13gb 1 hour episodes on my Tivo in MPEG-TS format so anything is possible.

The first version I downloaded for this episodes was like a gig, and it was putting all audio through my center channels speaker, bizarre. It was 720p. Re-downloaded the 1080p and it was perfect.

• 1Solidarity

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
those dragons and ravens are fast as fuck, they must be doing almost mach 1

Every season Westeros shrinks. Season 1 its the size of North America like it is in the books. By season 7 it's the size of Great Britain.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm

Night King being a greenseer or having greenseers on his payroll makes perfect sense with what we know and goes a long way to explain his actions. TV show probably will never bring it up though.

Oldbased

> Than U
Every season Westeros shrinks. Season 1 its the size of North America like it is in the books. By season 7 it's the size of Great Britain.
It was never that small. Still ravens probably go a solid 50mph and dragons 80-100. 1000 miles of raven flight would be 20 hours if it was magical/strong enough to not need rest so the raven flights I don't have much issue with. It's the land movement that always bothered me.
Edit- and ships. Ship travel from one side to the other would be nutty long as well. Not sure sailing speed of armadas but I would guess 10-20mph range? Foot travel 1-3, cart 5-10, horse 5-15ish sustained?
fern_draft4a.png

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Clearly they didn't bother with a Raven and just had Gendry run to Dragonstone.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
On a scale of 1 to Euron's Ship, how fast does Gendry run?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users