GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Oldbased

> Than U
Land travel is tricky to begin with. Running in an idea climate and flat land is much different than running in very hot or cold temperatures and swamp land, sand , mountains. Then you have to add in it isn't a direct path of travel. Which is why traveling at all on foot seems nutty to me unless it is an army.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In all fairness, they probably weren't actually that far from Eastwatch if they were seriously gonna turn around and take Thoros back there after he got mauled by the Zombear.

Gendry still ran a goddamn Alaskan marathon though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think that might be an unaired spoiler.

Fucking Olebass posting that shit about the raven flight time being 20 hours without a spoiler is what lulled me out of using spoiler tags, even if what he posted was vague enough to not actually be a spoiler, but thanks for making me realize before i left it up without tags

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Fucking Olebass posting that shit about the raven flight time being 20 hours without a spoiler is what lulled me out of using spoiler tags, even if what he posted was vague enough to not actually be a spoiler, but thanks for making me realize before i left it up without tags
What does that have to do with spoilers? It is like 1600 miles from them to Dragonstone and I never said anything about ravens taking 20 hours to travel there. Just 20 hours to travel 1000 miles if they go that fast.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Episode 6 stuff

Arya has been completely out of character ever since she came to Winterfell. From crafty and stealthy assassin with a well-motivated kill list, to ninja psycho swordmaster who's basically showing the cruel and ruthless traits of the men she killed.Now on to threatening what little family she has left. What does she hope to gain from this, what is her purpose? Hell if I know. I'd love to think there was something clever behind it, but as someone said above, we've been down that road before.
Littlefury at least has motivations for his actions, even if he hasn't been as cunning as before.

Stuff north of the wall was exciting to watch at least even with all the plot holes.(hey how about some plate armor for Dany if the dragon can easily carry half a dozen grown men at the same time, they even had Tyrion warn her about getting an arrow to the heart...)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Depends. Is it a Westeros or a Dorthraki raven?
I+don+t+know+that+_58959e36f9ac8e372d642499933ab78b.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I can accept the White walkers waiting for the "real winter" to begin, etc. Its just that has never been shown. every time we do see them, they are on the march. or, seemingly quickly advancing on hardhome, etc. so, thats a fine excuse, but its a fan theory filling in plotholes.

It's not a plothole because nobody's ever said they were heading to the wall this whole time. Some people just think that for some reason.

People just assuming shit =/ plothole

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Zombies are fucking retarded, they probably walk in random directions 24/7. They have to turn that entire army around 100 times a day. Thats why the night king always looks so pissed.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's not a plothole because nobody's ever said they were heading to the wall this whole time. Some people just think that for some reason.

People just assuming shit =/ plothole
its not a big stretch when the show's motto is literally "winter is coming" and the WW bring cold and ice with them. the show makes them march in the direction of the wall and then you have all the talk about walkers and the long night, plus all the lore over the last two seasons about them. at what point is it no longer assuming that the NK is heading toward the wall?

Oldbased

> Than U
Zombies are fucking retarded, they probably walk in random directions 24/7. They have to turn that entire army around 100 times a day. Thats why the night king always looks so pissed.
It isn't like they have a home to go to, or food to gather or need to stay warm in shelter to. The night king knows they cannot pass the wall due to magic so what else do they have to do other than roam around and add more to the army.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
"I don't care who's name is on the credits, I'm willing to bet the same idiot directed all the scenes at winterfell and it's a fucking trainwreck. Both Arya and Bran look really bad acting wise and Maisie Williams had been doing great for six seasons prior. Overall the show has really changed from the first season, you'd never see characters doing such dumb things as they've been doing in season seven. The smart characters have gotten a lot dumber, but secondary characters like the Hound, Davos and Bronn are still killing it. It's still very entertaining, but you need to check your brain at the door."