GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh yeah had something of an autistic epiphany while skimming through the leaked episode again.

I'm beginning to warm to that crackpot theory that the Night King actually is future Bran who got stuck in the past when he was turned into the Night King. I mean he clearly has powers beyond controlling the horde of wights, so I'm thinking if he really wanted to he could have killed them while they were waiting for rescue, instead of waiting for the ice to freeze back over. What was actually going on is that the Night King was also waiting for Danaerys, because he knew she was coming, because Bran learned the story of the rescue from Jon before he became the Night King, so he knew that by waiting he'd get to add an undead dragon to his army. This would also explain why his army was carrying around three massive chains that couldn't serve any purpose in the frozen wastes of the north aside from pulling the body of a dragon out of a lake.

Of course now that I've said that, I've basically guaranteed that the chains will somehow be involved in tearing down the wall.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think the lack of zombies at the wall is a plothole, I just think the genuine lack of addressing the timeline, travel speed, or size of the continent at all these episodes is getting to be offensively poor. If they had introduced literal magical teleportation it would have been less offensive because at least that's saying "hey it's magic chill bro". The generally poor quality of those few episodes compared to the previous seasons makes it feel like adding insult to injury.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

I don't think the lack of zombies at the wall is a plothole, I just think the genuine lack of addressing the timeline, travel speed, or size of the continent at all these episodes is getting to be offensively poor. If they had introduced literal magical teleportation it would have been less offensive because at least that's saying "hey it's magic chill bro". The generally poor quality of those few episodes compared to the previous seasons makes it feel like adding insult to injury.

Just needed more druids to port to the druid rings/trees

Oldbased

> Than U
What's the runtime on the leak? The 1.9g one I got is 66 mins but i've been hearing 70+
Last week was 46 minutes from end of intro to start of credits. This week was 55 minutes. Turns out they count the recap/intro it seems. Next week is 71 and finally 81 I think it was for the season finale. Meaning next week should be 67 minutes and 75-77 for the finale of actual show. Not bad not bad. Over the next 2 episodes we basically will get a freebie of a normal episode between the two.
I posted several days ago. It was 66. I was off by a minute.( officially HBO says 71 but includes preview/credits and or god knows what else. Has been that way all along. The actual episodes are about 5 minutes shorter than the official run time

• 1Like

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
IyILQbZ.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh yeah had something of an autistic epiphany while skimming through the leaked episode again.

I'm beginning to warm to that crackpot theory that the Night King actually is future Bran who got stuck in the past when he was turned into the Night King. I mean he clearly has powers beyond controlling the horde of wights, so I'm thinking if he really wanted to he could have killed them while they were waiting for rescue, instead of waiting for the ice to freeze back over. What was actually going on is that the Night King was also waiting for Danaerys, because he knew she was coming, because Bran learned the story of the rescue from Jon before he became the Night King, so he knew that by waiting he'd get to add an undead dragon to his army. This would also explain why his army was carrying around three massive chains that couldn't serve any purpose in the frozen wastes of the north aside from pulling the body of a dragon out of a lake.

Of course now that I've said that, I've basically guaranteed that the chains will somehow be involved in tearing down the wall.
I hope they still go with that. The Night King depending on a dragon he has no idea even exists to get past the wall is really stupid.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
that was a great episode, travel timelines be damned

the dragon going down was devestating

Couple q's - I always miss shit but do we know wtf happened to benjin to make him a half breed weird weight thingy?

Where did the gif showing the dragon come from, is the trailer leaked somewhere? If that's the ending of e7 that's gonna suck dick. Watch all this shit end in dany and the north wiping themselves out prevailing against the knight king and lol gg cercie wins everything

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i thought the crackpot theory was that Bran was the same bran that built the wall? so now he's the wall builder and the reason the wall was built in the first place? is he every bran now?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

having not read whatever the script spoilers at all, I think this is going to be the focus and end of the last season. my favorite theory. also the NK and bran look pretty similar

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

If that were true, him not knowing where Bran was until he "Marked" him during the vision wouldn't make sense. He would have known where he was the whole time.

I guess you could always go, "Yeah, but he knew that by pretending to have to touch him to know his location it would set everything in motion!" But that would be pretty lame.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i thought the crackpot theory was that Bran was the same bran that built the wall? so now he's the wall builder and the reason the wall was built in the first place? is he every bran now?

basically ya, i'm a little fuzzy on all the details but when it was revealed that nub power bran could change events in time, all doors opened. who knows what sort of time related powers he ends up with when he's at max level. it's going to be the dues ex that explains the origins of the white walkers / the wall, fucking everything. it's all creepy ass bran fucking everything up and trying to unfuck it

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
basically ya, i'm a little fuzzy on all the details but when it was revealed that nub power bran could change events in time, all doors opened. who knows what sort of time related powers he ends up with when he's at max level. it's going to be the dues ex that explains the origins of the white walkers / the wall, fucking everything. it's all creepy ass bran fucking everything up and trying to unfuck it

We already got the origin of the white walkers

Ladro

Anomaly
God damn what an episode. Glad I watched it and I'll definitely watch it again on Sunday. Looks like Dani and Jon are going to get together at some point, she was genuinely into him it felt. Aren't they siblings though? I forget...

Great dialog on the journey north and the bear scene was pretty awesome. I couldn't help but think they stole that from the Days Gone E3 trailer though. Sansa and Arya are totally playing into LF's plan which is annoying; I just want him to die already.

The undead dragon sort of pisses me off, not sure why. It's a common enough trope but for some reason I feel like it's just dumb here. I do want to se the Night King get his but with that now they seem sort of unstoppable.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

@Screamfeeder did you add everyone that liked the post with the leaked episode link to the list?

also I didn't watch it, because I only use approved screamco ways to view this precious media, so I am going to spend the next few days not clicking a damn spoiler- but posting random stuff I make up until I get an infraction for posting a "real" spoiler

I will start with

It was lulz when Jon asked Beric if he could make his sword fire also!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users