GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
WWs? of course it would. Night King I don't know about, though. Seems like one of the guys in the dragon could have at least pointed him out to Dany

Yeah, maybe a "Hey, if you want the end the entire war with the undead right now, just roast that dude." FFS

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
BAzeHqT.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was telling people at my work about there being a new leaked episode. One of my co-workers starts into a thing, bragging about a family member who knows a website where you can download / torrent loads of stuff.

"We've already got the entire current series of King of Thrones."

fry doubt.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

Gotta get the 1080 to see that Sansa side boob action in the winterfel hot springs as LF creeps on her with bran watching as a frog

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I wouldn't disagree with your judgement. I'm just shocked we didn't throw in somehow that The Martian was better than the other 2 or set the bar really low with that Deep Impact one and create a justified sliding scale. Using those 4 we could easily make a rating system for each scene in Game of Thrones.

Man I did not like the Martian! I thought Interstellar was profoundly deeper.

(WARNING DIFFERENT OPINION ON THE INTERNET CALL POLICE!)

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Sorry. We'll go back to pages of

View attachment 151473
1) A 5'7 King of the North. Has a hole in his chest. Compassionate. Probably smallest dick of the 3. Is a King. In the norf. Enjoys dying.
2) A Mormon(t). 6'1 Doesn't talk much but when he does it as if a god speaks. Average sized dick but has greyscale for her pleasure.
3) A 6'4 grunting man. Tall, handsome. Very susceptible to infections. Hung like the horse he rode into the bar on. Likes it rough. Doesn't enjoy dying.

But I thought girls can't rape? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Ugh, I need to stay away from YouTube after these leaks...fucking thing is recommending leaked vids with spoilers right in the title. GG

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Interstellar (minus the tesseract shit) was a far better movie than the Martian. It was just deeper and more profound. The Martian was too jokey

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Interstellar is a lot like GoT in that they travel lightyears in the span of a couple hours.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
wonder if they will get some armor now

What can stop it though? Their weapons shatter normal materials. Where are they gonna get enough Valyrian armour from? Dragon glass maybe?

Dealing with the NK Lances is the same as "how would do they deal with the ballistae", just stay out of range and fly smart.

Also - if fire kills wights then surely dragon fire will kill the zombie dragon?

Cybsled

What can stop it though? Their weapons shatter normal materials. Where are they gonna get enough Valyrian armour from? Dragon glass maybe?

Dealing with the NK Lances is the same as "how would do they deal with the ballistae", just stay out of range and fly smart.

Also - if fire kills wights then surely dragon fire will kill the zombie dragon?

they have a shitload of dragon glass, so maybe that (like a scale armor). my guess is Gendry rediscovers valarian steel eventually

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ladro

Anomaly
they have a shitload of dragon glass, so maybe that (like a scale armor). my guess is Gendry rediscovers valarian steel eventually
Eventually in 8 episodes? They better not take an entire one to do it at this point. Just make it an anecdote and teleport the armor onto the two remaining ones and give everyone weapons. I'd rather get more movie quality scenes like the one we just had then spend time figuring out something like valarian steel IMO.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

The show doesn't have an 'eventually' left to give, and short of Sam reading him the instructions out of one of those books he stole, how the fuck is some uneducated blacksmith with no forge going to rediscover the secret of creating new valyrian steel?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Rewatching old seasons.... Just saw the episode where Tyrion and Pycelle discuss constipatory aides.... Show sure has gone downhill.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Eventually in 8 episodes? They better not take an entire one to do it at this point. Just make it an anecdote and teleport the armor onto the two remaining ones and give everyone weapons. I'd rather get more movie quality scenes like the one we just had then spend time figuring out something like valarian steel IMO.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think a training montage would be the perfect ending to the season. [/spoilers]