GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Siliconemelons

Is this upcoming (and leaked) episode the last of this year? or is there 1 or 2 more?

Oh and my random stupid non-spoilered made up spoiler?

Man, it was sad that The Hound just one swiped chopped that big ass zombie in half, that must have been Hodor. :( the feels

Cybsled

The show doesn't have an 'eventually' left to give, and short of Sam reading him the instructions out of one of those books he stole, how the fuck is some uneducated blacksmith with no forge going to rediscover the secret of creating new valyrian steel?

Because he has the advantage of being in an environment where he could make the connection by accident / happenstance. Lots of amazing discoveries have been the result of luck or accidents

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Presumably because it would be absurdly expensive.

Yeah I know in the books they mention there are a lot more swords than we've actually seen in the show, but the total number is still fairly low overall. Armor would be crazy rare.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I know in the books they mention there are a lot more swords than we've actually seen in the show, but the total number is still fairly low overall. Armor would be crazy rare.

Armor has only been mentioned once in the books, and I wouldn't be too surprised given the direction of the character if we end up seeing it this season or next season.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea in the books Euron had a breastplate/helmet but that was because he spent so much time hanging out in old valyria.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Who were the red shirts getting killed at the lake? Were we supposed to know any of them? I rewound a couple of times and the only identifiable death was Benjen, is that correct?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who were the red shirts getting killed at the lake? Were we supposed to know any of them? I rewound a couple of times and the only identifiable death was Benjen, is that correct?

Just random wildlings going along with Tormund I'm pretty sure. Only named characters that died were Benjen and Thoros.

As for Benjen not getting on the horse, it sorta makes sense, horses may be strong but it can go a lot farther/faster with only 1 rider. Except they're close enough to Eastwatch for Gendry to have run there on foot so who the fuck knows.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
on the SHOW,
widows wail, long claw, oathkeeper, tarly's sword and arya's dagger. did i miss one?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Um..Thoros?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So if the undead dragon is used to burn down the Wall. What was the WW original plan for their invasion they've been thinking up for 8000 years exactly? Naw, their plan was hinged on complete and utter luck waiting for a solution to prevent itself.

Tormund's love for Brienne is always some of the best shit though.

Fadaar

That guy
Am I an asshole for posting this gif with the phrase "History is doomed to repeat itself" on Facebook? I'm going with probably yes.
DYmS9g9.gif

DYmS9g9.gifv