GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Eventually in 8 episodes? They better not take an entire one to do it at this point. Just make it an anecdote and teleport the armor onto the two remaining ones and give everyone weapons. I'd rather get more movie quality scenes like the one we just had then spend time figuring out something like valarian steel IMO.

100 bucks says one of the books sam snagged was "how to make valarian steel for dummies" and he gives it to gendry once he gets up there

I don't even know why i'm spoilering anymore

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Am I an asshole for posting this gif with the phrase "History is doomed to repeat itself" on Facebook? I'm going with probably yes.
DYmS9g9.gif

DYmS9g9.gifv
I feel like I'm having a senior moment, but what the fuck is this from? WoW: WotLK Cinematic?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Episode was fantastic, got spoiled on YouTube so I gave in and watched.
those complaining about Gendry teleporting to eastwatch, it had to be a couple of days before the lake was frozen enough to support all those wights. Plus I don't think they've been carrying around those chains. They were clearly leaving when Jon got out of the water. Go get chains, come back, fish out a dragon = more passage of time.
Also I'm confused on the hate of the Winterfell girls. Their actions and dialogue seem well in line with how they've been written so far in the show. Arya, for all her training, is still the same child she was in season one. And Sansa, with all her experiences, still feels like Arya is trying to ruin her life. It's the same reason people hated Danny Rand in Netflix Iron Fist. He acted like a dumbass because he still saw the western world as a 10 year old would. Sansa and Arya are back home where they were immature brats. Those feelings are surfacing again, only now with greater consequences.

ya I don't really have a problem with it, they are picking up their relationship right where it left off

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe they killed off the night king this early and now cersie is marching her armies north of the wall to claim the NK's treasure before the northman can get it.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really think if they borrowed from Spongebob "A few days later," this forum would have nothing to complain about.

Aside from the lazy writing of course.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I can't believe they killed off the night king this early and now cersie is marching her armies north of the wall to claim the NK's treasure before the northman can get it.
Bronn 1 shotting 2 dragons was the best scene imo

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

fucking Marine Biologists

• 2Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Bronn 1 shotting 2 dragons was the best scene imo

I didn't think claigen bowl was up to the hype. The fact that they both killed eachother by falling off their respective dragons at the same time was a little silly.

• 2Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
I was worried about watching this so I put it on a 1000 usb sticks and scattered it into the wind. Now I have these usb sticks all over my damn yard and I don't know what to do.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user