GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So Sircee isn't a villian afterall

Cersei is a strong black woman. Jamie Lannister in the background.

Bernie-Sanders-Black-Lives-Matter-3365-700x467.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck...although last one has sword in right hand, so either pre amputation Jaime or totally wrong on my part.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Kiroy, his legs were functional . . . it seemed.

Anyway, I already watched it. Best episode of the season imo. Even watched every scene looking for something to be critical about. Didn't find much.

Its obvious as fuck every person in this thread watched it, but mandated spoiler tags makes it a headache once the honeymoon phase of "clicking on each spoiler and getting a surprise" shit wears off (I clicked through a few of them).

Anyway, gotta carry that spoiler tag cross. Too committed to it to give up now. Lol

they were also functional when he went back and fucked up hodor, and when he got his dad's attention.

Merrith

1) Arya
2) Can't tell if Dany with silver hair, or red priestess with fire elemental
3) Missandei
4) Cersei
5) One of the Sand Snakes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
1) Arya
2) Can't tell if Dany with silver hair, or red priestess with fire elemental
3) Missandei
4) Cersei
5) One of the Sand Snakes.
daeny has kinda silvery blonde hair. peep her fire elemental. 4 is not cersei. she doesnt have red hair and a red robe.

Merrith

daeny has kinda silvery blonde hair. peep her fire elemental. 4 is not cersei. she doesnt have red hair and a red robe.

it looked kinda like blond hair and she's worn red before I thought. I'd guess that 4 is Melisandre then though (red hair). But don't know who 2 is then if it's not Dany

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it looked kinda like blond hair and she's worn red before I thought. I'd guess that 4 is Melisandre then though (red hair). But don't know who 2 is then if it's not Dany
sorry, i meant, yes daeny has silvery blond hair. you got it right. these things are are crazy hard to find. i was trying to find a sansa and kept finding others.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
he looks like rhaegar really. tried finding a jorah lookalike for an hour and this one looked closest.

ok try these

Ravenscale_Armor_Set.png

Aargent16.JPG

76b18f0b734e9681b6cd29c9c1482345.jpg

robe-advisor.jpg

Gitane-Everquest-Player-Character-Half-Elf-Ranger-f.jpg
I am terrible with names so I will list them by role they played.
1- Church shaming bitch
2- High end tavern bitch
3- Low end tavern bitch
4- Praying mantis religious crazy bitch
5- Free roofie tavern bitch

Caliane

Kiroy, his legs were functional . . . it seemed.

Anyway, I already watched it. Best episode of the season imo. Even watched every scene looking for something to be critical about. Didn't find much.

Its obvious as fuck every person in this thread watched it, but mandated spoiler tags makes it a headache once the honeymoon phase of "clicking on each spoiler and getting a surprise" shit wears off (I clicked through a few of them).

Anyway, gotta carry that spoiler tag cross. Too committed to it to give up now. Lol
it only seems that way, because those that did watch it, are posting. those that did not watch it, are not posting or responding to the spoilers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it only seems that way, because those that did watch it, are posting. those that did not watch it, are not posting or responding to the spoilers.
the book people who eat this shit up likely all have seen it, but the lurkers who just watch the show and have no interest in reading the books even though they have been out for 6 years will probably scream with rage if we started openly discussing the show. funny thing is its gonna be interesting watching people discuss stuff we hashed out several days ago .

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I haven't watched it yet. If spoiler tags upset you, create another thread specifically for leaked content and have a ball.

I don't think I've watched a leaked show/movie since the LOTR EEs. Cut out the Mouth of Sauron? Fuck you, I'm cheating.

• 1Solidarity

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
daenerys is trump
tyrion is steve bannon
grey worm is mattis
dragon = white supremacy. or should I say Grand Dragon
You haven't paid attention to the progressive stack.

Did you notice how Jaime gets Tarly on board? Not with honor, or duty. No, he gets him on board when he says "you fight for Daenerys, you fight with rampaging savages. And ennuchs". And that's why he goes and fights for Daenerys, to the death.

Jaime is the Daily Stormer, out recruiting troops for the iron supremacists.

Oldbased

> Than U
Jon Snow is Trump. He keeps taking knives to the heart for the people he is trying to help.
Dany is the progressives. I am here to make a better world. What's that? You don't like how I do it? DRACARYS DRACARYS CRAYONS
Grey Worm is minorities on welfare. Slave to the democratic party. Freed, new leader, much of the same. Still a slave, with freedom. Sent off to middle of nowhere with no money or food.
Night King is the future. The true progressive and the only one will save them all.
Jamie may be a DS stormtrooper. He is a fucking white male after all.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok let's keep the politics in the Politics Thread. It's nauseating enough already, we don't need 2 pages of shitposting over which character is what politician.

I'm just left confused after
Night King asks his icenigga for a icicle spear. He takes it oh so very casually (this guy has a lot of shit figured out it seems. Did someone say he has been on the lam for 8 thousand years? He is probably an Olympic level spear thrower as he has been practicing that shit for centuries) and he chooses to NOT throw it at the dragon on the ground currently roasting shit like 30 feet in front of him, but decides to do a Zues like throw against one of the flying dragons instead.

When it landed I wanted him to like fist bump a whitewalker or do like a quick chest beat with his fist. Would be hilarious if he just busted out a NBA style run and jump into each other celebration with a walker lol. He's just too serious, Jon has competition for most brooding character on show. It was such a lucky throw he could of just pegged the one closer that wasn't flying.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok let's keep the politics in the Politics Thread. It's nauseating enough already, we don't need 2 pages of shitposting over which character is what politician.

I'm just left confused after
Night King asks his icenigga for a icicle spear. He takes it oh so very casually (this guy has a lot of shit figured out it seems. Did someone say he has been on the lam for 8 thousand years? He is probably an Olympic level spear thrower as he has been practicing that shit for centuries) and he chooses to NOT throw it at the dragon on the ground currently roasting shit like 30 feet in front of him, but decides to do a Zues like throw against one of the flying dragons instead.

When it landed I wanted him to like fist bump a whitewalker or do like a quick chest beat with his fist. Would be hilarious if he just busted out a NBA style run and jump into each other celebration with a walker lol. He's just too serious, Jon has competition for most brooding character on show. It was such a lucky throw he could of just pegged the one closer that wasn't flying.

Already asked and answered. In the original timeline he threw the spear at Drogon but Jon was able to deflect it. In the new timeline he throws it at Viserion instead.

Also, when did Ser Friendzone start calling her Your Grace instead of Khaleesi? Had that been going on for a while, or was that comment on the wall when she was inexplicably waiting for Jon to show up the first time he called her that? Probably just because they're in Westeros now