Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
2e528qtqvbhz.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I hope the season finale makes up for how horrible the rest of this season has been. So far, this season is True Detective 2.

• 3Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh please, it's not that bad. All the spectacle and high drama scenes in TD S2 were mediocre to awful.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Besides the fucking awful Arya/Sansa shit...

You got the Last boss standing right there, 500 feet away, and you've got his 1 hit kill bane weapon equipped and your strategy is to focus on the low level mobs? You want to lose dragons? Because that's how you lose dragons.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Besides the fucking awful Arya/Sansa shit...

You got the Last boss standing right there, 500 feet away, and you've got his 1 hit kill bane weapon equipped and your strategy is to focus on the low level mobs? You want to lose dragons? Because that's how you lose dragons.
You can't bypass adds if you have no burst DPS. They need a mage or hero archer then this series could have been over with next episode. Stupid party makeup to begin with and then they let the healer die on first pull.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
with thoros deaded, why is beric not dual wielding flaming swords in the battle of life and death island? also, being from the north, real frozen lakes are like 3-4+ feet thick of solid ice that you need an auger just to punch a hole through. you could roll a convoy of tanks over that shit. when jon is yelling for drogon and Co. to take off then gets tackled and smashes through 2~ inches of ice...my my my.. who wrote this shit, SUMMER CHILDREN!? finale better have tits.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was fucken impressed . . . lakes can freeze over??!?!?

That's some magic right there!

To explain: It's supposed to be winter where I am now.

Today's Max: 28 deg Celsius = 82 deg F
Tonight's Min: 14 deg Celsius = 57 deg F

Dalien

Registered Hodor
with thoros deaded, why is beric not dual wielding flaming swords in the battle of life and death island? also, being from the north, real frozen lakes are like 3-4+ feet thick of solid ice that you need an auger just to punch a hole through. you could roll a convoy of tanks over that shit. when jon is yelling for drogon and Co. to take off then gets tackled and smashes through 2~ inches of ice...my my my.. who wrote this shit, SUMMER CHILDREN!? finale better have tits.

Yeah we have a cabin up on one of the northern lakes in Minnesota and in the winter people drive their giant SUV urban assualt vehicles to the middle of the lake to go ice fishing.

I don't know what the conversion rate for SUVs to zombies is but in Westeros this seems like a really pussy winter.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah we have a cabin up on one of the northern lakes in Minnesota and in the winter people drive their giant SUV urban assualt vehicles to the middle of the lake to go ice fishing.

I don't know what the conversion rate for SUVs to zombies is but in Westeros this seems like a really pussy winter.
Pretty sure having owned one in the past it is right up there with my truck body GMC van which is ~5500lbs. With my tools I run around with about 7000lbs on average. Skeletons with random armor/items 50-75lbs each I'd say.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, thats true, lakes can freeze up thick up north. maybe it was a volcanic lake and so it a hot spring underneath keeping it from freezing solid? this wasnt the first time they showed running water beyond the wall. didnt jon and Yhritte hook up in a cave or near a cave with a running spring?
anigif_enhanced-14906-1459767259-2.gif

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah, thats true, lakes can freeze up thick up north. maybe it was a volcanic lake and so it a hot spring underneath keeping it from freezing solid? this wasnt the first time they showed running water beyond the wall. didnt jon and Yhritte hook up in a cave or near a cave with a running spring?
anigif_enhanced-14906-1459767259-2.gif

Suppose it could be fed by a natural spring like that...and you'd have to imagine that worst winter in years would be enough to freeze that up.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
One thing that bothers me is how quickly Daenerys drops everything and flies north.

Why the fuck didn't she just go to begin with? What could have possibly been written with that raven that changes mind from "fuck you all" to "I'm on my way" in such a hurry?

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
John had some good moments with his crew for development

Tormund told him to get over his pride and bend the knee in a way.

Jorah impressed on him the importance of passing on a family legacy

Beric gave him the direction hes been lacking since dying...He will find no joy but hes there to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Dying crushed his belief in the Nights Watch. It reaffirmed his belief in fighting the dead at all costs even if it just means death.

"The Enemy Always wins"

Kiki

Log Wizard
I just want Jon and Daney to be in the middle of sweet sweet passionate love making and Sam busts in "JON NO!!! SHE IS YOUR..." and then you have a raven on the window perch watching as the camera zooms in on it and it slowly nods and smiles.

She's his aunt, and her mother and father were brother and sister right? I don't get why cercei and jaime is a big deal at that point.

Kiki

Log Wizard
One thing that bothers me is how quickly Daenerys drops everything and flies north.

Why the fuck didn't she just go to begin with? What could have possibly been written with that raven that changes mind from "fuck you all" to "I'm on my way" in such a hurry?

Jon was in trouble and she wants that dick.

• 1Worf